mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 10-13-2007, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Ruckus Fox

Tippy A-5 and accessories

Well...my team is starting to grow and move onto bigger things. Namely, tournaments. I can't enter fast paced urban/speedball tournaments with my PGP alone, so I'm piecing together a "SMG"-esque A-5 instead. I've always wanted one, to be honest. So here are some things I need.

-Stock A-5
-3" snub nose barrel
-2+1 pod pack (preferrably 100 round tubes)
-Remote
-G36 fixed position stock
-Maybe an E-grip, depending on cost

If you have any of the following, give me a PM. Let's try to work something out. But at the moment, I don't have a lot of cash on me...but I have tradeables. I'll gladly trade the following items for equal value on your part. If you're interested in the items, but don't have anything to trade, by all means, PM me and I'll be glad to sell it to you.

--A box full of PC games--

--Nelspot 007 with 6" vintage barrel extension--
This used to belong to a fellow board member, but has been left in pretty poor condition. I had hoped to restore her at one point. But I just lack the finesse and resources to do so. I aired it up, it has a leak. I'm thinking it's just an O-ring or a seal...but I'm no expert with nelson based guns. It's a little rusty, but I cleaned up quite a bit with some metal restorer. The barrel and barrel sleeve are very unique, I've only seen one other 007 with the same barrel.

--Piranha SB with minty Micro CA II--
This is a fine example of how beautiful tarnish looks after 5 or so years. If you buy/trade for this one, I will practically force you to promise me you won't polish it. She holds air and shoots pretty well for as old as she is--about 250fps I'd guesstimate. Micro CA is so minty you can still read all of the warning labels. Check valve is busted, probably on purpose. I gave the guys at AGD a good laugh when I asked if it could be repaired, but they seemed interested in giving it a shot. I'd contact them about it if you want it repaired. Other than that, it all works great. The grip frame is rusted to hell, I tried and tried and couldn't get the safety to move. So I've included a spare grip frame that -does- work. If you don't like the plastic pump, I can also include a 6" aluminum one.

Either post or PM me about any questions you might have.

--Ruckus

Feedback
Ruckus Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

I have a brand new remote, PM sent

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Ruckus Fox

Replied. Still interested in all offers.

--Ruckus

Feedback
Ruckus Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Not interrested in a traid. Here is what is available (and I might be willing to add in a 3" barrel).

Looking for $300.00 cash and I would add in the 3" - It has never been used in a game, put around 200 rounds thru.
wetwrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to gbw369

I have coiled remotes (2x- can come with or without slide checks), and I have a nice A-5 with the new finish (duracoat) in great shape- has the vortex mod (cyclone ratchet upgraded to aluminum parts) and a multi-position CAR stock. Remotes are $25/ea- $33 with a slide check/ea, A-5 is $180 shipped (pm me for a pic if you're interested), and I also have response trigger kits (2x- $45/ea shipped) if you're interested in that.

WVU Fan- Let's go Mountaineers!

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1585
gbw369 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB