mcarterbrown.com

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well now I have a source for a stock and a trigger group. I think i'm just going to have palmers fabricate the entire body/barrels. You all think that sounds like a good idea?

III
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fully Stocked

If your serious thinking about going double barrel , scratch build is your only option I think..... They are BADASS !!!! but may not be allowed at all fields...
Are you thinking semi or pump ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
A KL is like a samuri sword and should reflect the soul of the owner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
We came up with a plan... it involved a hijacked truck, two strippers, and lots of brass...
Latoolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah, the double barrel is a definate. I dont care what I have to do to get it. I don't mind the fields either. Most of the time i play with my friends in the woods anyway.

I'm pretty sure I want it to be a pump, because A. I love pumps and B. I think it might be less expensive to keep it pump.

The only dilemma is weather I want a direct feed or keep it stock class. I was thinking mabe there could be a way to keep it both. mabe somthing like Have it be a stock class marker but with feeds coming out the sides as well? Anyone have any ideas on that matter?

III
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Old 09-21-2006, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I believe Freedom here has a double barrel spring fed KP with a pirate style stock. He must have picks of it. I held it at Pump Pandemonium this past summer, what an amazing gun!
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 View Post
Yeah, the double barrel is a definate. I dont care what I have to do to get it. I don't mind the fields either. Most of the time i play with my friends in the woods anyway.

I'm pretty sure I want it to be a pump, because A. I love pumps and B. I think it might be less expensive to keep it pump.

The only dilemma is weather I want a direct feed or keep it stock class. I was thinking mabe there could be a way to keep it both. mabe somthing like Have it be a stock class marker but with feeds coming out the sides as well? Anyone have any ideas on that matter?

III
Palmer's does "convertible" feeds (sc and df on the same gun). Though I've never seen one on a nasty, I'm sure it can be done. I'm doubly sure it'll cost you. Got a kidney to sell, maybe?

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycke View Post
Palmer's does "convertible" feeds (sc and df on the same gun). Though I've never seen one on a nasty, I'm sure it can be done. I'm doubly sure it'll cost you. Got a kidney to sell, maybe?
lol. beleive me, I want this gun.

And yeah, the convertable feed. Thats what MrJR's "stormtrooper" pgp has on it, right?

III

p.s.- I have a real yob but am still young enough to live with my parents so it should only be like half a kidney.

p.p.s.- "I have a real yob but am still young enough to live with my parents" - There is definatley a good joke to go with that. I just dont want to ruin it by trying.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I got a good yob, I bring home the meow mixx
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB