mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   WTB (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/wtb/)
-   -   Any sheridan/palmers Rifle! (kp1, kp2sc, kp2df, kp3, hurricane etc!) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/wtb/3956-any-sheridan-palmers-rifle-kp1-kp2sc-kp2df-kp3-hurricane-etc.html)

SuperHiQuality87 09-19-2006 11:28 AM

Any sheridan/palmers Rifle! (kp1, kp2sc, kp2df, kp3, hurricane etc!)

ive been looking for one for a while now. I really dont care what specific model or condition its in. My eventual plan is to have it sent off to palmers for a bunch of custom work including a double barrel set-up that ive been playing with in my head. therefore, the less expensive/worse condition, the better. I know squirley is selling one right now for 375 but its in pretty nice condition (wouldn't want to mess it up.) I also know that theres a kp2df in need of a rebiuld on ebay for 200, but not only is no one is bidding on it but myself, but theres a reserve price anyway so no matter what i wont win it :mad: . Anyway even if youve got major parts like barrels or stocks i'm still interested.

So ive got cold hard cash to contribute here as well as (if youre interested) a slightly modified vm-68 i can throw in for trade value.

thanks for reading this!
III

bacci paintball 09-19-2006 11:50 AM

Sent you an email.
Thanks,
-Dan

Z50 09-19-2006 11:52 AM

If you don't have plans to keep it single barrel then you will need work to the valve tube anyway and you might as well just hunt a trigger group and stock down. It will be easier, cheaper, and the hurricane will have the best performance that palmers can deliver.

SuperHiQuality87 09-19-2006 12:18 PM

well thanks to bacci, ive found a resource for a trigger group, and if i need it, a body. So i guess if anyone here can come up with a stock, then that would be freaking sweet. I can do refinishing so dont worry about the shape its in.

III

Latoolman 09-19-2006 07:11 PM

I got a stock that doesn't have a purpose any more... I started sanding it down but never continued to finish it... No dents or imperfections ... needs some sanding and fresh oil... ready to go....
It's for the older style triggers NOT the square backed newer one's....
I'll drop you a PM.....

Jimmy LA

SuperHiQuality87 09-20-2006 10:20 AM

didnt get anything yet

Chaos 09-20-2006 01:37 PM

Jeez didn't take you long to get hooked on this site huh....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 (Post 32493)
ive been looking for one for a while now. I really dont care what specific model or condition its in. My eventual plan is to have it sent off to palmers for a bunch of custom work including a double barrel set-up that ive been playing with in my head. therefore, the less expensive/worse condition, the better. I know squirley is selling one right now for 375 but its in pretty nice condition (wouldn't want to mess it up.) I also know that theres a kp2df in need of a rebiuld on ebay for 200, but not only is no one is bidding on it but myself, but theres a reserve price anyway so no matter what i wont win it :mad: . Anyway even if youve got major parts like barrels or stocks i'm still interested.

So ive got cold hard cash to contribute here as well as (if youre interested) a slightly modified vm-68 i can throw in for trade value.

thanks for reading this!
III

SuperHiQuality87 09-20-2006 05:44 PM

heh, actually ive been into this stuff for a good while now. I just recently got onto this site. its good stuff!

Chaos 09-20-2006 06:50 PM

I know I saw you over at the VM Empire forum,this site is addictive isn't it....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 (Post 33096)
heh, actually ive been into this stuff for a good while now. I just recently got onto this site. its good stuff!

howling phantom 09-20-2006 07:18 PM

And, if you didnt know. If you get a body, and want a kp, you can use the valve off any old sheridan(cept for a few). With the body out of the way, you have the hardest part to find.