mcarterbrown.com

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 10-06-2006, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Open bolt is the same as a normal blowback. Closed bolt is how a regular pump fires (I believe). I am interested I just want to understand what I am looking into. Does the pump stroke go two ways. 1) Open to let the ball in. 2) Closed to move the ball forward into the firing position then 3) pull trigger and fire. Or does pumping the handel just cock the gun and then it fires like a regular tippmann?

Do you understanding what I am asking? It is always so hard to say what you mean on message boards....
LittleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Pump to cock, than move forward (But bolt and hammer stay open/cocked) ,fire, repeat.

It's basicly like a normal 98c, except that it doesn't automaticly recock.

Just so you know, this isn't a homebrew kit. I'm not sure what company made the pump kits, but I've seen them sold new. (Don't think it was Tippmann themselves)
Old 10-06-2006, 09:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

ive got a few .68 carbs im lookin to have someone take off my hands. interested?
ringer706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

Air Soldier Products (Have Blue) Is the only one who makes these conversion kits. The pump cycles the bolt open where the bolt stays locked back but the pump moves forward(like most pumps). Once the trigger is pulled the bolt moves forward firing the the ball the back end of the pump rod is slotted to allow the bolt to move forward without interfering with the pump. The Valve has been replaced with the pump mod valve. The new valve eliminates the blowback. Also has a thunder pig rifled barrel.
stockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb_stud View Post
ive got a few .68 carbs im lookin to have someone take off my hands. interested?
Pics? I may be interested if they are in pretty good shape.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockman View Post
Air Soldier Products (Have Blue) Is the only one who makes these conversion kits. The pump cycles the bolt open where the bolt stays locked back but the pump moves forward(like most pumps). Once the trigger is pulled the bolt moves forward firing the the ball the back end of the pump rod is slotted to allow the bolt to move forward without interfering with the pump. The Valve has been replaced with the pump mod valve. The new valve eliminates the blowback. Also has a thunder pig rifled barrel.
Ok I get it now. I couldn't figure out how that would work with the stock valve. It doesn't. So it all makes sense now. I am really interested in this thing are you up for any trades? I have some items up here. Autococker, Tanks, Stock Class Gear and More FS/FT
Old 10-07-2006, 05:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Pmed you
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
Rec Poster

PMed back...
Old 10-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rec Poster

SL-68 II ( have 2 actually.) PM sent.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I have a 1 year used pro/carb i am looking to get rid of and you will get quite a bit a lapco autospirit, 20oz co2 tank, original hopper/barrel, the only thing is i am missing the c-clip on the safety, the gunstill runs excelent w/o it and me personally i dont go to many fields and like not having it if it is a problem i can order one for it.

Thanks
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB