-   WTB (
-   -   Humpback 'Cocker Frame (

JaKaL 11-08-2006 11:11 AM

Humpback 'Cocker Frame
Hey all,

I'm looking for a humpback 'cocker frame. Seems from my research that some were made by bob long, some by ans, and maybe another company or two.

Anyone have one they're willing to part with?


Wycke 11-08-2006 11:39 AM

You mean like this one:

If you buy it for $275, I'll throw in the rest of the gun for free! :D (NOTE: Hawaiian shirt not included)

BTW, this one had no markings whatsoever, but I've been told it's either a Taso or a ProLine (I believe ProLine actually made them, but they were marketed by both companies). The Bob Longs are similar, except that they have finger grooves milled into the front of 'em. I think they were later distributed/branded as 32 Degrees. I'm pretty sure all of them have been out of production for 5+ years now.

(seriously, here's the FS thread...)

Anonym 11-08-2006 11:52 AM

Wyck's is a TASO frame from back in the day. Bob Long also made a "humpback" (both standard bottom as well as a "perfect" built-in drop bottom). I'm not aware of an ANS model for the Cocker, or any other for that matter.

I have an older BL frame with the humpback that I'll never part with. It has 3 setscrews per side of the trigger plate, 2 underneath, and a forward travel stop. Talk about adustments! I've owned a newer version of this frame that didn't have the side adjustment setscrews.

My brother (Walrus) had been looking for one for some time and found some NOS somewhere for sale. I believe he said they were asking $40-$45 for them. Shoot him a PM if you want. He may still have the link.


EDIT: Here's a few pics of mine:

wolf13 11-08-2006 12:50 PM

newer belsales angry frames also are humpbacked

Chaos 11-08-2006 01:12 PM

Worst case scenario you can't find the frame you want,you could get one of these ,they just bolt right onto the existing frame

respiegel 11-08-2006 01:43 PM

PB in 5 has them,
its $14 shipping...

JaKaL 11-08-2006 05:52 PM

thanks for all the help guys.

Apparently I meant 32* when I said ANS.

I appreciate the 'net-store links very much, and if it comes down to it I may take that route. For now, though, I'll keep looking for one on the used market (for a bit cheaper).

wycke: This frame will be for a project gun. I alread have the body and parts planned out and the grip frame and a couple other pieces are the only ones I still need to find. That gun's beautiful but I don't need the whole thing. Besides - it'd be a shame to strip and re-anno that nice finish! Thanks anyway, though. :)

anonym: showoff :rolleyes: ;)

wolf: any idea where I can score one?

chaos: yeah I know about those thingys. That's my absolute last resort...

respiegel: thanks for the link!

Later guys, and thanks again - still looking!

wolf13 11-08-2006 06:17 PM

try or if your really desperate,

Stainlessbutcher 11-08-2006 09:51 PM

You mean something like this?
I think this was made by nasty boys or something...has that ugly little guy with the wierd hair sticking out on the side of the trigger plate. it has three side adjusters on EACH side and two on the bottom for the ultimate adjustment of your trigger. I'm building this gun up and I may or may not use this frame.


Shocker03 11-08-2006 10:44 PM

Butcher: Sounds like you have an Extreme Rage Trigger plate inside a Bob Long frame like this one

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC