mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 10-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Legendary

Need Aardvark Matrix parts

I'm planning on piecing together a proper Aardvark Matrix. In order to do that correctly it naturally follows I need proper parts. Certain things I can do without, like a beehive reg, a Trinity LPR, and a Cipher board/chip. Those inferior pieces will be replaced by superior AKA or Tadao counterparts. It should also go without saying that the boring bolt kits (blue, red) are also of no interest.

"So," you ask, "what the hell is this guy looking for?"

- Aardvark .45 frame
- Aardvark Volumizers (Tank or Sentinel)
- Aardvark Slam Bolt(s) <--- I love these things so much I want them for all my guns
- Aardvark Switch trigger. I have one of every other trigger (Gator, Entity) but no Switches! Yes, I realize the Gator trigger is just a Switch with bumps. I wants what I wants.
- Aardvark breech? I think these just have a slight taper to them but I'd have to look at more pictures. Forget the Dozer high rise, it will be replaced by a CCM no-rise.

The plan will be to have everything re-anoed anyway so the color really doesn't matter too much. I expect to be bumping this thread a lot because these parts are hard to find. Here's to hoping.
Bonesjackson is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB