mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Send a message via AIM to deadlyphantom

6 string bass and Rem. 1858 black powder pistol

ive got a brice 6 string bass with active electronics, translucent black. had it for just over 2 years and has probably been in the case for half that time. hasnt seen any hard use, just me playing in my room and what not.. no gigs or long practices. replaced strings a while back with ernie balls. comes with black schaller straplocks and gig bag. asking $225 shipped

i bought the pistol from cabelas a few months back when i went crazy buying guns lol. ive shot about half a box of 100 balls through it so maybe 50 shots in 2 different sessions with a thorough cleaning afterwards. no rust anywhere. its got a stainless steel frame, will last much longer than the cheaper brass ones. comes with a case and cleaning supplies. i doubt it would be a good idea for me to include the blackpowder (ok, im sure of that one), balls, or caps so that is not included. $150 shipped obo. paid something like $250 shipped from cabelas

all trade offers for pb gear/guns are welcome. im alright with shipping first if you have a large amount of feedback. i do also, but on various sites over the years and only 3 on my ebay account so i wont argue with anyone over that. pics will be up as soon as i get some more batteries for my camera. you can find pics of the bass at rondomusic.com or ebay and pics of the pistol at cabelas.com. thanks for looking!
deadlyphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to SpyyMarket1978 Send a message via Yahoo to SpyyMarket1978

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
What kind of Bass?
SpyyMarket1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

the brand name is brice. rondomusic.com sells them and all kinds of other guitars for like factory direct prices. ive bought a lot of guitars from them and theyre all great quality for the price. with the active electronics it has a high boost/cut, low boost/cut, balance and volume (the thing you see on the volume knob in the pics is just a tag they put on theryre saying its active). they dont seem to have them on their website anymore but theyre still selling them on ebay. heres a link http://cgi.ebay.com/Brice-Bass-Guita...QQcmdZViewItem

harmonycentral.com has reviews of it if you want to check em out here ya go http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...e/HXB-406/10/1
Old 01-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to SpyyMarket1978 Send a message via Yahoo to SpyyMarket1978

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Hmm....tempting. Would you be interested in a GenE Matrix with 68/4500?
Old 01-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

sure.. whatcha got in mind?
Old 01-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I sent you a PM

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale