mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Electroplating machines

I have here a couple of electroplating machines from a jewelry store. One is small (for rings and such) and the other is big and could handle larger pieces. Gold plated PGP? You can do it! 007 style.

Also a 'wax pen' basically a low controlled heat 'soldering iron' for doing the detail work on wax casts for jewelers.

I am no jeweler, so all I know is that everything seems to power on. Couldn't say if it functions properly or not.

Anyway... looking for $200 for all of it. Heavy, so shipping may be around $40-50, and is up to the buyer. I am willing to take it to UPS, Post Office, FedEx, or any other courier. I pack things very well, so it will arrive in the same condition as it leaves here.

Shoot me an email. My PM box is at 100%, and I won't have time to sort that out for at least a couple of weeks. I have pics of everything if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post
But what it all comes down to is if your having fun. If your not having fun playing against people using full auto with a pump, then switch to a semi; fun is the only thing that really matters in paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
rub their little faces right in their own piss while yelling NO NO NO as loud as you can while smacking them on the back of the head.
spawnsharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Professional Gun Ogler

electroplating? wazzat do?
Infinity_Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Electroplating machine, huh? Interesting...

Any stuff with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale