mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yamaha TTR 125L FT

I really would like to pick up a four-wheeler and I'm offering my dirt bike up for trade. This would have to be a local trade and since I don't have a truck, we would have to meet at my house.

That being said, I have a 2002 Yamaha TTR 125L dirt bike. I purchased it new from a dealer in Charleston, SC. I have the title in my safe.

The bike has been used primarily on the trails in the lowcountry of SC. The tires are still in good shape. There is a dent in the rear wheel from a log that was hit but it still works just fine. A replacement wheel can be had for cheap.

The engine runs very well and even on cold days the bike will start after the 2-3 kick.

I have BBR heavy springs in the front shocks, BBR heavy spring on the rear shock, and a BBR frame strengthening/skid plate apparatus. That last BBR upgrade makes a huge difference in the stability of the bike and makes for a really nice solid fun ride.

I'm 5'8" 170lbs and I've had a load of fun on this bike. I'm sure you or your kids will have a blast w/ it. It has many more years left in her.

Now, what I am in need of is a four-wheeler. Hunting season is about to wind up and since I'm truckless and you can't easily carry a gun and/or a deer on a bike, by golly I need a four-wheeler. I don't have any real specs that I need/want other than it does need to be four wheel drive and it must work. Cosmetically, I'm not terribly picky but I don't want any duct tape on there .

If you have something that you think would work and want to get together, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Nick

feedback
fivestring is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale