|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-27-2011, 02:33 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Emlenton, PA
LNIB Brookstone IPod Doc/(Alarm)Clock/Radio FST
I got this as a gift about a year and a half ago, but I use a Zune now so this really doesn't have much use to me.
All Original Hardware
Still Has Factory Screen Protector
This small doc features:
- Alarm clock with FM radio, which allows you to doc, charge, and play your iPod.
- Wake to iPod, radio, or buzzer
- Lets you set music to "go to sleep" after 15, 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes
- Controls basic iPod functions - play, pause, track forward, track back
- Stereo speakers with bass boost deliver rich, full sounds
- Compatible with most MP3 players - AUX port and 3.5mm cable included
- Includes 5 adapters for most popular iPod models
- Snooze/backlight bar controls alarm
- Powered with 9V AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
*All info directly off of the back of the box however this comes with everything listed.
THE ONLY FLAW is that it is missing one of the rubber pads on the bottom of it so it can easily slide around on smooth surfaces, but it has three more of them.
Asking Price: Since it is a year old model, 35$
- It's from Brookstone, it's pretty nice
Trades: ANY PAINTBALL GEAR
- Old guns; hoppers; Ego, Impulse, Mini parts; pants (M) and jerseys (L); I will look at just about anything
Last edited by ewagnerd9311; 08-03-2011 at 07:30 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|