mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 08-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Camo Martin Compound Bow

Well, since I haven't used it in a while, and it's a tad short on me(I have long arms), I figured its time to sell. This is a M-1 Tiger compound bow made by Martin. This is a great bow for anyone, beginner or an experienced hunter. It has an easy pull, and has more than enough power to take down deer or turkeys. It has served me well but it is a tad too small for me and I don't use it enough to make it worth-while to keep. It is in excellent shape and has only been used a few times. It comes with...

-Stock camo'd M-1 Tiger compound bow
-Tru Glow 3 post adjustable fiber optic sights
-Tiger Tuff arrow rest
-7 easton arrows (3 new and unused broadheads, and 4 practice tips of the same weight as the broadheads. Also, two arrows have a small tear in one of the 3 fins but they are on the practice tip arrows.)
-Kwik 3 quiver that is removable and mounted on the side
-Tru Fire adjustable trigger release (very nice I might add)

And the specs. are...

-Peak weight(or pull weight): 5-40lbs (35 is enough to kill a deer)
-Holding Weight(the force needed to hold the bow string back after fully drawing it back): 50%
-String Length: 36"
-Draw Length: 26"

And it all comes in one carring case. I'm going to say $125 shipped for the whole sha-bang O.B.O. and I can be flexible. I prefer paypal, but cash, check or MO works too (send cash at your own risk). If you have any questions, you can PM, e-mail (neal_r@hotmail.com), or call me at 1-616-443-5341.

Last edited by ringer706; 08-05-2006 at 10:23 AM.
ringer706 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale