|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-19-2012, 04:26 PM||#1 (permalink)|
FS: Assassins Creed 3 (360)
- I only ship to the US...No exceptions.
- Shipping Price is NOT included in the Price(s) mentioned below unless otherwise stated.
- All shipments will have Delivery Confirmation. Higher Priced items will be insured.
- NO TRADES unless otherwise stated.
- All Packages will ship within 1-3 days from the time the payment is received.
Got my copy of AC3 for sale. I beat the game and now I am moving on. It has an unused Multiplayer pass, however the extra weapon and Mayan Temple code is used.
Price: $30 shipped
Last edited by Enhander; 11-29-2012 at 12:51 PM.
|11-22-2012, 06:09 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Is there any difference between the "Game Stop" addition and retail?
My son's wanted this game and I don't want to get a "Cut down" version.
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
Liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
The law of gravity says no fair jumping up without coming back down.
In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism, your count votes.
|11-22-2012, 11:36 AM||#4 (permalink)|
My Feedback (still growing!!)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|