|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-15-2012, 01:09 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Pair of 2007 Yamaha Rhinos with fully auto paint ball guns
This may be a long shot and I am selling a pair of long travel, fully custom Yamaha Rhinos with turret mounted fully auto paint ball guns.
Only 98 hours/754 miles , just gone through and ready for a new home.
Some of the many features include:
• Custom Roll cage with LIFT points and straps.
• 16” travel suspension package w/LSR long travel shocks
• Long travel Gorilla Axle Kits – all four corners
• Full gauge cluster
• Four passenger
• Four point harnesses for all passengers
• Removable rear seat for gunner to stand
• Elbow and back braces for gunner
• 50 caliber PAINT BALL machine guns mounted on swivel
o Compressed air operated
o 7 paint balls a second
o Fake 50 caliber ammo sleeves
o Ammo cases
• NASCAR communication
o Driver to passenger communication
o Passenger to passenger communication
o Truck to truck communication
o OR as a paintball tank – Driver/Navigator/Gunner communication
• Electric wench – removable
• Mounted full size spare
• On board air compressor
• Removable/replaceable windshields
• Side net protectors
• Front/Back/internal off road lighting systems (500,000 candle power++)
• Bead lock Oversized tire/wheel combo
• High output Stator
• High performance oil cooler
• High performance Bronco clutch
• High temp radiator and cooling fan
• Dual Power Exhaust
• Edelbrock Carb Kit
• Brembro Brakes
• High Volume fuel pump
• High output 7-circuit fuse block and wiring harness
• Heavy Duty tie rods – and Gear One Box
• Tilt steering column
Just to mention a FEW of the things.
Original Investment = $70K PER RHINO - $140K package.
Asking 21,500 each or 39k for the pair.
More Pictures available at 140k no expense spared 2007 paintball gun rhinos Photos by fergfab | Photobucket
|12-15-2012, 01:40 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Would love to use one of these on the commute to work
Violence in any form is not love. Let us make sure first to learn that lesson. And then if we do nothing else, let us teach it to our children.
"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there
|12-15-2012, 09:57 PM||#4 (permalink)|
uhm. if this is still up in 3-4 months... DD
Two Fat Guys Paintball
Diligent Consulting - Comprehensive Design - AWESOME Recipes
Make your Ion a Mech!!
*Click Me* Y0da900/Deathwish_DW's Mechanical Ion Kit for Sale Thread *Click Me*
MCB Feedback 107+
PBN Feedback 355+
eBay Feedback 2600+
|12-16-2012, 12:24 AM||#5 (permalink)|
It's All In The Reflexes.
I'd rather see pics of the Cobras in the background lol.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|