|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-15-2012, 01:09 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Pair of 2007 Yamaha Rhinos with fully auto paint ball guns
This may be a long shot and I am selling a pair of long travel, fully custom Yamaha Rhinos with turret mounted fully auto paint ball guns.
Only 98 hours/754 miles , just gone through and ready for a new home.
Some of the many features include:
• Custom Roll cage with LIFT points and straps.
• 16” travel suspension package w/LSR long travel shocks
• Long travel Gorilla Axle Kits – all four corners
• Full gauge cluster
• Four passenger
• Four point harnesses for all passengers
• Removable rear seat for gunner to stand
• Elbow and back braces for gunner
• 50 caliber PAINT BALL machine guns mounted on swivel
o Compressed air operated
o 7 paint balls a second
o Fake 50 caliber ammo sleeves
o Ammo cases
• NASCAR communication
o Driver to passenger communication
o Passenger to passenger communication
o Truck to truck communication
o OR as a paintball tank – Driver/Navigator/Gunner communication
• Electric wench – removable
• Mounted full size spare
• On board air compressor
• Removable/replaceable windshields
• Side net protectors
• Front/Back/internal off road lighting systems (500,000 candle power++)
• Bead lock Oversized tire/wheel combo
• High output Stator
• High performance oil cooler
• High performance Bronco clutch
• High temp radiator and cooling fan
• Dual Power Exhaust
• Edelbrock Carb Kit
• Brembro Brakes
• High Volume fuel pump
• High output 7-circuit fuse block and wiring harness
• Heavy Duty tie rods – and Gear One Box
• Tilt steering column
Just to mention a FEW of the things.
Original Investment = $70K PER RHINO - $140K package.
Asking 21,500 each or 39k for the pair.
More Pictures available at 140k no expense spared 2007 paintball gun rhinos Photos by fergfab | Photobucket
|12-15-2012, 01:40 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Would love to use one of these on the commute to work
member of the burger committee
"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there
Originally Posted by DashHopes
I'm loving it
It's a house, not McDonald's
|12-15-2012, 09:57 PM||#4 (permalink)|
uhm. if this is still up in 3-4 months... DD
Proud Dealer of: J4 Paintball - Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken
Becker's J4 Torque Pre-Order Thread! Check out out their awesome marker
Make your Ion a Mech!!
*Click Me* Y0da900/Deathwish_DW's Mechanical Ion Kit for Sale Thread *Click Me*
MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
|12-16-2012, 12:24 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Fortune and Glory
I'd rather see pics of the Cobras in the background lol.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|