mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Car stuff: Cyberdyne and Autometer Gauges, Senders, single DIN gauge panel

Hey folks,

Selling off a bunch of my auxiliary car stuff (spray kit going on eBay soon!). Here's a bunch of gauges and gauge-related paraphernalia! All are 2 1/16" and OBO.

Shipping Info: Prices do not include shipping. US shipping is $5 no matter how much you buy, Canadian shipping will be a bit more.

Trades: Of course! I'm looking for a gloss black CCI bucket changer, a RTR boomerang, a feedneck clamp ring, and maybe a good daily carry knife (no blade limits here, spring-assist legal and a plus).

Cyberdyne Volt Gauge (emerald green): Works great, some gouging on the upper left edge of the face (could probably be hidden with a Sharpie). No rear bracket. $20

Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure Gauge: Electrical, good shape, no sender or rear bracket. $20

Cyberdyne Fuel Pressure Gauge (emerald green): Works great, heavy gouging on the right-hand side (I think I did this when I replaced my center console). Again, would be far less noticeable with a coat of Sharpie. Includes the sender and a -4AN gauge adapter fitting. $40

NEW Cyberdyne Oil Pressure Sender (SENSS2E): Brand new in the box, wire not included. The older Cyberdynes are sold without a sender so you could save yourself some money. $15

Single DIN Gauge Panel: Fits in place of a radio by mounting to its cage. Good shape, might need some re-bending for a perfect fit (bends very easily). $10

Buy everything for $85 shipped!
Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
DiddlyBump.
Feedback
Old 01-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
What the hell - bump! Also looking for a chrono.
Feedback
Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I should probably put these on eBay at some point... but that's a lot of work. Up!
Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale