mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Yard Sale (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/yard-sale/)
-   -   Sold Warhammer 40k Terminator Bitz: Assault Cannons, Chain Fists, Lightning Claws (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/yard-sale/223107-sold-warhammer-40k-terminator-bitz-assault-cannons-chain-fists-lightning-claws.html)

Schmitti 01-09-2013 08:59 PM

Sold Warhammer 40k Terminator Bitz: Assault Cannons, Chain Fists, Lightning Claws

SOLD So... I was digging through my tool slooking for a half round jewelers file (grrr still can't find it) when I found some bitz... I didn't know I had these. If I did I would have offered them up with the Space Hulk sets (with an additional cost of course)... actually if I knew I had these I would have sold them long ago with all the rest of the 40k stuff I sold several years ago.

All metal, new.. unpainted some still have the mold tag on them:
3 Terminator Assault Cannons (whole right arm and gun)
4 pairs of Metal Lightning Claws (Left and Right Arms)
2 Chain Fists (Left Arm)

I went and looked for a price on GW ... Resin lightning claws go for 20 for 5 pairs (again made of plastic if you go by the price on the metal Cannons it would be 8 per pair times 4 for 36)... Assault cannons are 8 per pair for 12, and using the cannon price for the Chain Fists of 8 per pair. So 56 plus shipping if you bought from GW (and the parts were available.. which they aren't... the metal lightning claws and chainfists are OOP)

Looking for $48 shipped to the lower 48

40k Terminator Bitz Photos by schmittwerks | Photobucket

Paypal is accepted.

E

Schmitti 01-11-2013 08:33 AM

$35 shipped... I just got a new knife blade and the 2013 Jantz catalog... need to fund a blade!!!

E

chplnstone 01-11-2013 09:44 AM

pretty! but 1st edition :p were i still playing i'd totally pick these up, free up!

Schmitti 01-11-2013 09:48 AM

1st Ed. how? 1st Ed. Deathwing rules for Space Hulk, but there were rules in 2nd Edition 40k for Assault troops squads with these armaments... hell I don't even know what Ed. 40k is in anymore... let alone what armaments can be used :(

E

chplnstone 01-11-2013 04:01 PM

it's the style of shoulder pad, early ones are more flat and shield shaped, later ones are more like mk7 pauldrons. gw has come out with a couple of different versions of lightning claws/assault cannons since these. they might be a bit small for modern terminators (as they've grown a bit) but would be a nice retro look for standard armour...

Schmitti 01-11-2013 10:07 PM

These are the same style Assault canons (minus the flair you'd find on Space WOlves) that you can get as a pair from GW now.... the Lighting claws are the same size... on a terminator they are HUGE!

I think these are Second Ed. I remember first and they were odd. These on a Terminator bought 5 years ago look normal.

Just saying. :D

Whee McGee 01-12-2013 01:58 PM

I'll have to check back in once my white collar fairy comes.

Schmitti 01-12-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whee McGee (Post 2590627)
I'll have to check back in once my white collar fairy comes.

?

I can put these aside for you if you are interested.

E

Schmitti 01-14-2013 07:50 PM

And Dammit! Took a better look.. OLD 1st Ed. OOP stuff. chplnstone was right. But still very cool and usable!

They would def. fit in as a veteran squad.. or heck the fact that Terminators are old makes them better.

E

Schmitti 01-18-2013 08:56 AM

$30 shipped.

E