|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-13-2013, 01:03 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Stock Class Sauté
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Columbia, MO
MSR Dragonfly Backpacking Stove
VERY lightly used.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, stuff sack, and 11 oz. fuel bottle.
Packed Weight 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
$139.99 Retail (w/o fuel bottle)
The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that's built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10" in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: The dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enables it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|