mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

GoPro HD Hero 2 Outdoor edition

Today I'm selling my GoPro 2 HD HERO Outdoor edition. It comes with EVERYTHING it came with out of the box, short of some of the plastic baggies the accessories came in. I even have the box if you want it. All of the accessories except for the head strap, which is a little dirty from paint, (and of course case) are UN USED, NEVER touched (Ok they were TOUCHED lol :P but you get the point). I even still have the stickers it came with, who doesn't love stickers!? Stickers are a +5 to your video editing skill.

The camera itself is a little dirty and beat up looking around the battery cover but that's about it. The case itself has plenty of signs of wear, but what do you expect when you USE an action camera. Just some surface scuffs and scratches, nothing that you wouldn't accumulate on your own with a new one. The adjustment screw for tightening it down has an easy turn plastic cover over it for finger tightening. The cover cracked as you can see in the pictures but you can still use it just fine. Even without that cover, you can use a screwdriver and once you have this thing set up and angled you're not going to be messing with it much anyway.

I have a SanDisk level 6 8gb memory card to throw in with it too. The memory card seems corrupt though. Sometimes it will act like it's full when I'm pretty sure it's not. I'll throw that in their too though.

All of this for $200 shipped via PayPal. As far as trades go I'm only really looking for a TiPX set up but I'll entertain them

Last edited by SlamSlayer; 05-05-2013 at 11:22 PM.
SlamSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

bump
Old 04-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

TTT
Old 05-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Could you take come pictures of it out of the case? and I always ask people what is your reason for selling it?

thank you,
-chris
518ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah sure I'll update it in a minute. Just bored with it and looking for new gear for this season. When I first got it, I was the only one with a camera. Now I have a large group of people I play with and EVERYONE has a camera. So I guess the novelty of it kind of wore off when everyone you play with is also recording the same game haha
Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

How's the case for water? Would it still be water right? Any scuffs on the lens area of the case?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I have both backs. The Waterproof back and "sound" back. I use the sound back when I play so you can actually hear things lol. I've used the waterproof case one time before switching over to the other back. It's def air tight, makes it sound like you're underwater even if you're in the middle of the woods lol. The case lens has the tiniest of single scratch I didn't even see until I double checked for you now. It doesn't affect video though, it's way too small to show up.

ALSO, just updated it pics of it out of the case.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

TTT
Old 05-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Nice set up, free bump.

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale