mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 06-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Highend RC 10th Scale Offroad Racing Buggy and Stadium Truck AE ORION NOVAK SPEKTRUM

Hello, looking to get rid of my RC gear. Its all highend stuff, you can look it up yourself.

I have 2 Buggies both are Team Associated Factory Team B4.1 Worlds Kit
1 comes complete with electronics the other is a back up roller. They both have serious upgrades. Main one is crazy hopped up.

The Stadium Truck is a Team Associated Factory Team T4.2, newest model, just came out a month or 2 ago.

Electronics:

Buggy: Orion R10 Pro 160a 2-3s ESC, Trinity D3.5 17.5T brushless sensored motor, Spektrum SR3100 Micro receiver 3ch DSM 2, Spektrum 6040 Highspeed servo .08 speed

Stadium Truck: Novak Havok Pro SC w/ X-drive ESC, Fantom Ion3 17.5T brushless sensored motor, Spektrum SR201 2ch receiver, Spektrum 6040 highspeed servo .08 speed

Radio: Spektrum DX2S
Batteries: Hobby People 2s 5000mah 35c Li-Po (got 2 of these)
Punch it 4100mah 70c 2s Li-Po

Dual charging system, 2 chargers, with a Novak power supply
a bunch of extras, spur gears, pinion gears, and a Punch it 8.5T brushless sensored motor.

Looking to get some paintball gear plus cash, or just cash or just paintball gear. If you don't know what this stuff is, do some research or ask me questions. Please don't offer me your ions and junk.

If you bought everything I have new you're looking at over $2000 easy, and im not talking about old outdated Nitro crap, This is up to date top of the line RC racing equipment. If you're thinking about getting into RC offroad racing then this is all you need, literally.

More pics upon request, serious offers only please. If you're serious in buying or trading PM me and we can talk. I can also text you detailed pics of everything.

"I swear this is the last one.............."

FEEDBACK

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Hazardous/2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

pm'ed
plan_9 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale