|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-29-2014, 02:32 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Stock Class Aficionado
No idea if there is interest here for these but here goes. Shipping is extra.
These are the fifth model of G-Shock that Casio produced and the first model to enter extended production (the first four were produced for a year or less each). This was the model of watch worn by Keanu Reeves in the movie Speed, which is why this is commonly referred to as the "G-Shock Speed". These are full stainless steel cases with screwbacks. The DW-5600E replaced the C in 1996 and Casio largely abandoned the screwback design (other than for a few select models like the Frogman and anniversary editions) in favour of a four-screw caseback and resin case.
1. DW-5600C (Module 691) - $120
- made between 1986-1989
- shiny caseback
- Great shape, has slight mark on LCD near REM indicator
- original, removable screws
- brand new aftermarket bezel and strap
- new battery and lubed gasket
- light works
2. DW-5600C (Module 901) - $80
- made between 1990-1996
- great shape, a few hairline scratches on crystal which can only be seen in certain lighting, screen has been polished
- circle mark caseback
- brand new aftermarket bezel (I can provide a strap that mostly matches)
- screws look good but I not tried to remove them
- light is a little dim, still readable
- new battery and new lubed gasket
Last edited by idkfa; 01-29-2014 at 02:40 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|