mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 08-19-2006, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

(2) Bushmaster AR15 lowers

Prices are shipped!!

Bushmaster Complete Lower with A-2 buttstock (.223) is NEW. This Lower is complete with trigger assembly, pistol grip, A-2 Butt stock, front and rear push pins and buffer/ spring.
NOTE: This Lower is mil-spec and will accept any AR-15/M-16 Hi-Cap mags/drums.

I have (2) of them which I bought awhile ago but are now illegal to own in Kalifornia. These are now in Las Vegas, so there will be no problem in selling/shipping. I will need to ship to a FFL holder as per law.

New I have seen these sell for $290 (lowest price I have found). I will sell (1) for $250. Or for $575, I will sell both and include (12) 20 round steel magazines and (12) 30 round steel magazines (magazines are new but may have slight rust from storage) and a new M4 Style Four Position C.A.R. colapsable stock. Complete with Buffer and Spring.

Buying both is a great deal consider, these are the lowest prices I have found
2 lowers @290
24 mags @ 12
1 car stock @ 45
All together this is $900 not including shipping (weighs at least 30 pounds)

I take Paypal (Paypal does not support firearm sales and your account may be closed)
I also take Alertpay, http://www.alertpay.com, they like the 2nd Amendment. They have 3 types of accounts to choose from; 1) Personal Account $1.00 to receive or send money per transaction (max of $400). 2) Premium Account free to send money, 2.5% + $0.25 per transaction (cheaper than PayPal). 3) Business Account 3.9% + $0.59 per transaction (similar to PayPal).
Also Money Order and Personal Checks are cool (Check must clear before shipment)
El Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale