instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "So now what? Looks like we are on the wrong side of that crack in the floor. Do we want to go back outside and in that way or just climb down?
    Originally posted by MAr
    ... Nish deleted it...

    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

    Master Jar-Jar

    Comment


      Investigation: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6

      Ivan immediately tackles the nearest barrel, wrapping his arm in a choke hold around its "neck", and stabs it multiple times.
      Stealthy Barrel Assassination: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
      Though his terrible dark vision and perception lead him to believe that the barrel was a Redbrand, he's able to assassinate the barrel very quietly. He lays it over on its side and the barrel "bleeds" out. At somepoint Ivan realizes his mistake... maybe it's the wood splinter in his left thumb that gives it away, or maybe the subtle "Glu, glug, glug" of the barrel's "blood" pouring out the knife wounds. At that point Ivan dips a finger in the pool of effluent and gives it a taste.

      "Hmmm, tastes like Mead. Barrel neutralized, comrades!" Ivan says in a hushed tone.

      After Gudgeon mentions returning to the crevasse,
      "Aye, it looked like the sides of the crevasse were climbable. Though before we leave this room, does anyone see any other doors? I'm apparently mostly blind in this darkness, or I'd look myself, haha."

      Comment


        Pique puts away his short sword and moves to do a a detailed investigation of the room leveraging his night vision and highly tuned skills as a long time smuggler.
        1D20+5 = [10]+5 = 15 Investigation Skill
        "Let me see what we have here"

        After looking at the contents of the room Pique pays particular attention to walls and floors looking for any hidden access points:
        1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20 Perception Check hidden access
        1D20+5 = [14]+5 = 19 Investigation Skill
        "Y'all need to help me remember these details so I can get things correct in my journal"
        "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

        Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

        Comment


          Reminds me of a night in the jungle, guy on fireguard got spooked when a parameter alarm went off... tackled and stabbed a boar to death, he did...

          I whishper this as I crouch near Ivan, dipping my finger into the barrel's "blood" for a little taste.

          I stand up and look around the room for any signs of doors or exits...

          Perception: 11
          Investigation: 21
          If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
          IGY6; 503.995.0257

          Comment


            Pique, you do spot what appears to be a hidden door on the left side of the room.

            Comment


              "ahm, looks to be something hidden over here, maybe no climbing into "chasms of gloom" needed yet? " Pique whispers laughingly.

              Pique starts looking for traps and triggers associated with the door before attempting to crack.
              1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25 Traps/Trigger Investigation
              Pique listens carefully to hear if something is any activity on the other side
              1D20+2 = [9]+2 = 11 Listen Perception
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Pique Disarms trap/triggers door (if needed)
              1D20+2 = [11]+2 = 13 Trap Perception
              1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17 Trap Disarm [Int]
              If hidden door is still locked after attempting to open, attempt to pick lock (if needed)
              1D20+4 = [3]+4 = 7 Pick Lock [Dex]
              "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

              Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

              Comment


                Gudgeon shakes his head as Ivan Murders the barrel. "Well done. It takes a good arm to get that little knife through that much wood." He says with a playful smile.

                Piques words draw Gudgeons attention from the barrel. "All the better. Dwarf legs are not made for climbing walls."
                Originally posted by MAr
                ... Nish deleted it...

                Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                Master Jar-Jar

                Comment


                  Pique, as you open the door you start to hear voices on the other side. They don't seem to know you are there, it just sounds like a few people having a small talk heavy chat.

                  (you didn't find any traps)
                  Last edited by mtaylor; 11-15-2020, 01:02 AM.

                  Comment


                    Pique quietly closes but does not latch the door and signals to his companions sound on the other side and to quiet.

                    Pique whispers, "multiple voices on the other side of this door, make sure all out lights are doused and keep quiet. Shall I sneak through and reconnoiter...or do we do an Ivan and just burst in stumbling over each other?"
                    "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                    Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                    Comment


                      Ivan is feeling a little impulsive... perhaps uncontrollably so...
                      1-10=no impulse control, 11-20=impulse under control: 1D20 = [10] = 10

                      "Enough of sneaky business! Davai! Let's do this! I try to keep one alive for questioning, but no promises" Ivan raises the crossbow, while holding a dagger in his support hand, and starts to step toward the door.

                      Someone roll for Persuasion to talk me out of it, or Strength to hold me back. (Or I guess we could just let it happen, haha)

                      Comment


                        Ivan feels a gentle pressure on his side, glancing down he sees the flat of Gudgeons warhammer. against his body. The dwarf looking at him sternly.

                        "If we find trouble use me as your shield. I will be right behind you. Just do not shoot my cousin."
                        Originally posted by MAr
                        ... Nish deleted it...

                        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                        Master Jar-Jar

                        Comment


                          Pique rolls his eyes toward the ceiling but slides out his short sword in preparation of the assault while positioning himself so he can swing open the hatch but stay out of the way.

                          "ah, Eric you in on this too?"

                          "Gudgeons, you need to point out your cousin as soon as possible, anyone looking dangerous; innocent or no,t is going to get the 'stabby' 'stabby' as we move through this next space."
                          "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                          Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                          Comment


                            Let's do this already, I'm hungry.

                            I pivot my head around in a clockwise circle as I roll my shoulders up and forward. My neck pops and the muscels in my arms flex a bit.

                            I start to hum Springtime for Hitler...

                            Initiative: 19
                            If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                            IGY6; 503.995.0257

                            Comment


                              Gudgeon smiles. "That is easy, short, big beard, smells like dirt, happy to see me, and probably something over his mouth so he will shut up about this damned mine."
                              Originally posted by MAr
                              ... Nish deleted it...

                              Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                              Master Jar-Jar

                              Comment


                                Pique readies to open hatch looking for the signal from Ivan to swing it open and move out of the way. "Ivan say when!"

                                I assume Pique will be last out of our group since he's the door opener but here is his initiative roll for what awaits on other side
                                1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15 Initiative
                                "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                                Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X