instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    In a whisper Ivan says "Right, as soon as door opens, we shoot the surprized Lapochka's"

    Ivan start's speaking before opening the door, so the people can hear his voice in the hallway. "... and then I said 'That's no cave troll, that's his wife!' Hahaha" raucous laughter

    Door swings open as Ivan says "...that's his wife...", and he levels his crossbow with the first Redbrand-looking creature he sees.

    Perception: 1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18
    Initiative: 1D20+1 = [16]+1 = 17

    Comment


      You open the door and see 4 redbrands sitting around a table playing cards. They don't see you as you come in. (They won't get to act in their first turn. They all rolled like crap anyways.)

      As you enter the room you can see a shape in the corner shadows that looks suspiciously like a body on the floor.

      Eric-19
      Ivan-17
      Pique-15
      Gundeon-14
      Redbrand 1-13
      Redbrand 2-12
      Redbrand 3-12
      Redbrand 4-3

      Comment


        A loud forced laugh to go with Ivan's punchline... the snicker at the end is genuine.

        HA-Ha-ha, hmhmhmm...

        I enter the room the same way I entered the closet earlier. A burst of speed, and a dynamic sidestep out of chokepoint.

        Twang! A familiar streak of white flashes across the room towards whatever Redbrand is facing the door.

        To hit: 1D20 + 6 = 12 + 6 = 18
        Damages: 1D8 + 4 = 6 + 4 = 10
        If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
        IGY6; 503.995.0257

        Comment


          Ivan watches as Eric's arrow flies at one of the Redbrand, and follows suite letting fly a crossbow bolt at the same ruffian.

          To hit: Crossbow attack Redbrand playing cards: 1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8 (probably misses)
          Damage: Damage: 1D8+1 = [8]+1 = 9

          Seeing his bolt miss, Ivan curses the air and goes to duck behind some barrels inside the room to the right of the door.
          Bonus action: Hide

          Comment


            Pique makes a quick run and a sneak attack on the Redband with their back to the secret door with his short sword
            1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16 Attack Roll
            1D6+3 = [4]+3 = 7 Sword Damage
            1D6 = [6] = 6 Sneak Attack Damage
            Total of 13 damage
            "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

            Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

            Comment


              Gudgeon follows the flood of people into the room. Out of the corner of his eye he sees the body laying in the corner. Could it be him? I must end this quickly in case he is hurt!

              Charging in Gudgeon raises his hammer and just as Pique is removing his sword from between a man's ribs he smashes down hard on that same mans head with his warhammer. The weapon making a sickening *Crack* noise as the mans head snaps forward from the force of the blow.

              Attack and damage Warhammer: 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20
              1D8+2 = [8]+2 = 10

              Originally posted by MAr
              ... Nish deleted it...

              Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

              Master Jar-Jar

              Comment


                In a loud, but calm, voice of authority, I speak towards the table...

                Game's over, ladies. Fold or die...

                Intimidate: 1D20 + 2 = 13 + 2 = 15

                As I say this, I scan the room for any other entrances that more Redbrands may arrive from.

                Perception: 1D20 + 5 = 20 + 5 = 25

                (Edit: probably can't Intimidate out of initiative order, but speaking is a free action. You can disregard the Intimidate roll)
                If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                IGY6; 503.995.0257

                Comment


                  It wouldn't work anyway.

                  The four redbrands turn to look as you all come through the door, then one takes an arrow to the chest and howls in pain, and another is sliced by a sword and then smashed by a hammer. He is in rough shape, but is still alive.

                  Because of your alarmingly fast bum rush, take another round due to surprise.

                  Comment


                    Meh, too slow...

                    I let loose another arrow at the man I previously shot...

                    Another "Twang!", and another sickeningly moist "THwack!"

                    To hit: 13 + 6 = 19
                    DMG: 4 + 4 = 8

                    There's no way this fella requires another, is there? Am I getting worse at this? 11 arrows left, make them count...
                    If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                    IGY6; 503.995.0257

                    Comment


                      Pique moves on pulling his sword out from the Rredband he and Gudgeon attacked hoping he is injured enough to keep him out of the fray for a few moments and attacks the next Redband (counter clockwise)
                      1D20+5 = [13]+5 = 18 Sword attack
                      1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9 Short Sword Damage
                      "take all of them and quickly, lads!"
                      "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                      Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                      Comment


                        Ivan, who was reloading his crossbow while hiding behind the barrels, pops up and snap shoots the 4th Redbrand.

                        Crossbow 4th Redbrand : 1D20+5 = [10]+5 = 15
                        1D8+1 = [1]+1 = 2

                        (That's 15 to hit, and 2 points of damage)

                        Need to get some more practice in on this contraption. Mental note for later...

                        Ivan uses his bonus action to dash across the room toward the Redbrand he just shot, hoping to knock him over.

                        I call first rights on that deck o playing cards, fellas.

                        Comment


                          (Looks like 16 has hit before so)

                          Gudgeon follows through with his first swing and comes back with another, this time smashing the hammer into the side of his head.

                          Attack and damage Warhammer: 1D20+4 = [12]+4 = 16
                          1D8+2 = [7]+2 = 9

                          Originally posted by MAr
                          ... Nish deleted it...

                          Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                          Master Jar-Jar

                          Comment


                            Pique stumbles and catches himself after his sword thrust into his 2nd Redband and mutters self recriminations, "slow yourself up boyo before you get yourself kill-t"

                            Pique's next initiative roll:
                            1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5 Initiative
                            "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                            Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                            Comment


                              The two redbrands who have taken the brunt of the attacks both fall to the ground dead. The other two have gotten up, and both shout in anger as they draw their short swords.

                              One is going to attack Pique, missing on the first swing of his sword but connecting with the second dealing a pitiful 3 points of damage.

                              The other is going to attack Gundeon, hitting with both his swings doing 13 damage.

                              Comment


                                May Artemis curse thee, Cull. I say with an obvious seething anger as the Redbrand strikes Gudgeon. And I let an arrow fly in retaliation.

                                To hit: 19 + 6 = 25
                                DMG: 8 + 4 = 12

                                10 left... I think as I nock another arrow.
                                If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                                IGY6; 503.995.0257

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X