instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ivan stows the rapier he found, and holds up the sack of 50gp

    "We'll divide this up later, boyos"

    At the mention of leaving, he looks around at his fellow travelers rather incredulously,

    "Well I rather thought we were going to dispose of this Glass Staff leader bloke, take care of these ruffians once and for all. You know, for the sake of the town's folk. Gundren, any idea where the leader is holed up?"

    Comment


      "That was the original plan aye, but now we have Gundren and in rough shape. Gundren, you up to getting some your pound of flesh back?"
      "If you are not up to it we really should get you out of here and work out something else. If you are up to it bring us up to speed as quick as you can so we can be about it. The longer we dally the harder this may get."


      Pique moves away from the door while speaking and starts searching the bodies an pulling out any items mumbling, "maybe something useful or informative on this lot"
      1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25 Investigation Skill
      "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

      Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

      Comment


        "You helped me get my cousin. By Moradin I will stick with you and help you teach this fellow what happens when you cross the Rockseekers!" Gudgeon growls that last bit.

        Looking at Gundren, Gudgeon sizes up his wounds to see if he is just bruised up or in need of actual healing.

        "I won't fit well but maybe we can use these scum to arm you if you want to join us. If not we can get you back to the door and meet you back at the tavern. We need to break some glass before we leave."
        Originally posted by MAr
        ... Nish deleted it...

        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

        Master Jar-Jar

        Comment


          Gundren tries swing a sword he picks up from the ground, and winces in pain.

          I'm not really in fighting shape, maybe it's best if you lot take care of whatever business you have without me.

          Comment


            "Alright then. We will be back for you."

            Gudgeon looks around the room. "In case of emergency, break glass staff."
            Originally posted by MAr
            ... Nish deleted it...

            Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

            Master Jar-Jar

            Comment


              Ivan shifts over to a shadowed corner of the room...
              Stealth: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14

              He's able to move pretty stealthily, and takes a loooooong leak behind a barrel "Aaaaaahhh. Been holding that one since the walk up the hill outside."
              Ivan gives it the obligatory jiggle and starts buttoning up. Performance : 1D20+2 = [3]+2 = 5

              "Curse it all!" Ivan mutters under his breath, as about 3 drips roll down his leg into his left sock. "Ya little liar, act like you finish, but Nooo. Had little bit hidin' there, eh?"

              "Alright then comrades."
              Turning back to the group. "We go break some glass now, yes? Unless is mirror. You know, bad luck."

              Ivan knocks another bolt in the crossbow and starts toward the door.

              Comment


                Pique says to Ivan, "Hold up Ivan let me finish searching these guys." To everyone else, "we physically ready, anyone need help with binding? Hopefully one of these shits has a healing draught."

                Pique moves away from the door while speaking and starts searching the bodies an pulling out any items mumbling, "maybe something useful or informative on this lot"
                1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25 Investigation Skill
                "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                Comment


                  With that nat 20, you do indeed find a bottle labeled “Healing”, and the red brand has a gold tooth.

                  Comment


                    "I've felt better but I will make it." Gudgeon states. He places his hand firmly where he was hit with a grimace.

                    "Moradin, the fires of battle have taken the impurities from my body, now let your blessing quench me that I may be stronger."

                    Healing word: 1D4+3 = [2]+3 = 5

                    [current HP after healing 11]
                    Originally posted by MAr
                    ... Nish deleted it...

                    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                    Master Jar-Jar

                    Comment


                      Pique calls "Gudgeon" and shakes the bottle and nods to his cousin and says "maybe your cousin would like some payback?" all while smiling 'innocently'.
                      "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                      Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                      Comment


                        "Let us go smash some heads."

                        Gudgeon, feeling much better after his healing spell rests his weapon on his shoulder. "Where do we go form here?"
                        Originally posted by MAr
                        ... Nish deleted it...

                        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                        Master Jar-Jar

                        Comment


                          Gudgeon goes into the hall and looks both ways before crossing it into the next room.
                          Originally posted by MAr
                          ... Nish deleted it...

                          Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                          Master Jar-Jar

                          Comment


                            Pique, shrugs his shoulders, puts healing draught in his pouch, pulls his short sword and follows Gudgeon.
                            "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                            Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X