instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    "I see two Redbrand scum at the door. So far they are still unaware of us. I say we try to take them by surprise"

    "Oy, Gudge - how much experience you have with the ole ale tankard? Can you give us a distraction?"

    Ivan readies his crossbow, and ensures his daggers are all readily accessible.

    Comment


      #62
      Gudgeon looks at Ivan incredulously. The look on his face one equal parts shocked and offended. "Watch this." and mutters as he turns and walks away "Does a Dwarf drink. By Moradin this one has never met a Dwarf before."

      Gudgeon finds a place lower on the hill to move to the road hanging his hammer off his belt to use his free hand to casually start thumping out a rythem on his shield. He walks up the hill and begins to hum. Those with an ear for music can tell that he is off tune. Then the inevitable happens and those listening cringe as he starts to sing.

      "Gimme a flagon, a barrel, a wagon,
      Oh gimme a flask or a pot or a pail,
      Keep on pourin' til I be snorin'
      And let's drink that Bugman's Ale!

      We march by day, we drink by night
      Through sun and snow and gale,
      So have a round, a pint, or glass
      And drink that Bugman's Ale!"




      It's horrible and loud. The rythem on the shield doesn't match the rythm of the words and his voice cracks as he tries to reach notes he can't. He even stops a couple times to catch his breath... or is it because he forgot the words...

      Seeing the guards in the distance.

      "Aye, it's a long walk up this hill. Fancy a drink? Come we can drink an I'll sing you a song."

      "If there be a table, as broad as is able,
      Then set down a stump, a chair or a pail
      For while we war for king and hold
      Let's drink that Bugman's Ale!

      So bring on the ale and beer without fail,
      Oh barlass, our stories regale
      Tomorrow we fight at dawn's first light
      But tonight it's Bugman's Ale!"


      Performance Check: 1D29+1 = [2]+1 = 3
      Originally posted by MAr
      ... Nish deleted it...

      Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

      Master Jar-Jar

      Comment


        #63
        This is madness. I love it. I really have been away for too long.

        I whisper to Ivan, We double up on the same targets, make sure they drop... who you aiming at?
        If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
        IGY6; 503.995.0257

        Comment


          #64
          Gudgey makes a damn convincing drunkard! Who knew such little guy have such big personality. We must drink later.

          "How about we start with guy on left? Let's wait till Gudge gets close enough to swing hammer if we miss, eh?"

          Ivan raises his crossbow, waiting for Gudgeon to get a little closer. As he get's up to them, he whispers... "On 3, yes? One, Two, Three!"

          Crossbow attack Redbrand at ruins entrance: 1D20+3+2 = [16]+3+2 = 21
          Damage: 1D8+1 = [8]+1 = 9

          Comment


            #65
            Pique puts away his bow, pulls two daggers and moves to hide in shadows and quickly approach the red bands from the side, in case they are not taken out.
            1D20+8 = [18]+8 = 26 Stealth
            1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24 Initiative
            "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

            Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

            Comment


              #66
              Ivan, you do not disappoint...

              I follow Ivan's lead and also shoot the Redbrand on the left... a muffled TWANG, a streak of white...
              1D20 + 4 + 2 = 14 +6 = 20
              1D8 + 4 = 5 + 4 = 9

              Without needing a conscious thought, my hands nock another arrow and return the bow to full draw as I shift my focus to the Redbrand on the right.

              Initiative:
              1D20 + 4 = 12 + 4 = 16
              If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
              IGY6; 503.995.0257

              Comment


                #67
                There is a pair of twangs as two arrows fly out of the trees, both striking the Redbrand on the left. He collapses to the ground dead, much to the surprise of his companion.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Pique Dashes (Max 50 ft) while trying to maintain stealth and attempts to Sneak Attack the confused guard
                  1D20+8 = [7]+8 = 15 Dash
                  1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28 Maintain Stealth
                  1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14 Sneak Attack
                  1D4+3 = [2]+3 = 5 Dagger Base Damage
                  1D6 = [6] = 6 Sneak Attack Damage add
                  1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21 Sneak Attack take two
                  Last edited by Grendel; 09-10-2020, 05:29 PM.
                  "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                  Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                  Comment


                    #69
                    "OH! We are under attack! Get down."

                    Gudgeon lunges forward and wraps his arms around him pinning his arms to his body trying to drag the bleeding man to the ground under him.

                    Maybe this one values his life enough to tell me where Gundren is.

                    Grapple Athletics Roll: 1D20+2 = [13]+2 = 15

                    Originally posted by MAr
                    ... Nish deleted it...

                    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                    Master Jar-Jar

                    Comment


                      #70
                      He rolled a 9, so now he is grappled.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Gudgeon wrestles him to the ground pinning his arms to his sides so that he can't draw his sword without a struggle.

                        "Look! I saved you. You owe me one. Now I need you to tell me where you guys are keeping Gundren Rockseeker, how to get there and how many friends you have in those ruins over there. If you can't do that for me I'm going to have to go find out myself which will leave you alone with the guys that just killed your friend. No need for you to join him today. Your choice talk to me or start praying to what ever God you think will bless you with a quick death."

                        Persuasion check if needed: 1D20+1 = [16]+1 = 17

                        Originally posted by MAr
                        ... Nish deleted it...

                        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                        Master Jar-Jar

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Under attack? Silly Drawf, you're PART of the attack.

                          I shake my head and scan the area for more Redbrands to perforate.

                          Perception: 1D20 + 5 = 10 + 5 = 15

                          I slowly move to make sure I can cover Gudgeon's back while he plays Drawf games in the dirt with the Redbrand I was going to shoot. While I move, I try make sure to find decent concealment.

                          Stealth: 1D20 + 4 = 14 + 4 = 18

                          Gudgeon sure could have used the Talented Tabaxi playing his Saxoflute for this glorious mess...
                          If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                          IGY6; 503.995.0257

                          Comment


                            #73
                            "Oy, Gudge! This is no tickle fight, comrade. Let him go so I can put a bolt in his spine as he tries to run away, hahaha!"

                            Ivan gives a subtle wink to Gudgeon to let him know he's trying to help with his interrogation technique.
                            Intimidation: 1D20+2 = [16]+2 = 18

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Hehehehehehehehehehehe... (it’s canon now)

                              Your friend is here, I don’t know where exactly but I saw him get brought in. Please don’t kill me.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Psst... Ivan.

                                I wait for a moment of eye-contact before I continue,

                                We shoot them as they appear... whoever you shoot, I shoot... your choice is never wrong, but we need to concentrate our fire... they have superior numbers... for now...

                                I tilt my head and pop my neck, as if to add emphasis to the "for now".

                                How many bolts you got for your little shooter there?
                                If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                                IGY6; 503.995.0257

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X