instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    "Oh I won't kill you. But I might just beat you bloody and I can not say if they don't like your answers my friends will not. I want to know how to get into these ruins."

    Gudgeon gets up, making sure to keep a hand on the handle of the mans sword until he is able to draw the sword and toss it to the side, concerned that his hesitance to kill this man will come back to bite him. He stands and steps back from the man.

    "Friends, this man says Gundren is in these ruins, be he does not know where. I have given my word that 'I' will not kill him should he give us good answers to our questions. Get from him any answers we need. If he cooperates I say we tie him up until we come out. If not.."
    Gudgeon lets his voice trail off as he looks to the dead body.
    "We will carry on."
    Originally posted by MAr
    ... Nish deleted it...

    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

    Master Jar-Jar

    Comment


      #77
      "Ooohhayayay! Seeing someone pop their neck gives me the willies! Ever since..."

      Ivan visibly shivers a bit, and shakes his hands out like they're wet. Refocusing, he does a mental count of his crossbow bolts.

      "Agreed. I've got about 18 little heartbreakers, give or take"

      Turning to the Gudgeon and the Redbrand:
      "I'm with you, Gudgey Bear, if Gundren is in there we get him out. Now for those questions."
      "How many of you are there? Don't hold back now, I've got my lie-detecting gloves on."

      Comment


        #78
        Gudgeon leaves the Redbrand in the capable hands of Ivan and goes off to try to find a way into this hideout of theirs.

        They are guarding it so it must be here some place but where? It must be a basement if they are in the cave as well.

        Looking around, in the rubble he walks next to a fallen wall and notices a cleared staircase leading down to a door. The rubble cleared from the stairs a clear sign that it has been used. He returns to the group.

        "I think I found their way in. This way." Gudgeon motions for the others to follow him back to where he found the door.

        When they get there he whispers "Should I lead the way?"

        Investigation: 1D20+2 = [20]+2 = 22
        Originally posted by MAr
        ... Nish deleted it...

        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

        Master Jar-Jar

        Comment


          #79
          Now we are getting somewhere...

          I respect your moxie. I say as I step forward from my hiding place.

          Fanning out, behind and left, I position myself and nod towards the door down the stairs. Bow still at full draw.

          After you, my stout new friend.

          I start to hum Springtime for Hitler, lightly strumming my bowstring in rhythm.
          If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
          IGY6; 503.995.0257

          Comment


            #80
            "Alright then, silent type eh? Where I come from, we have ways of loosening lips."

            Ivan grabs a thick part of his clothing near the neck, and pulls the Redbrand to his feet roughly. Pushing him against the nearest tree, Ivan uses his crossbow like a staplegun and the ruffian is now fastened to the tree by a crossbow bolt through his shirt collar.

            "This is last time I ask with words, Svolotsch'!"
            Ivan loads another bolt with a grin, then presses the front of the crossbow into the meat of the Redbrand's thigh.

            Intimidation: 1D20+2 = [1]+2 = 3

            Comment


              #81
              Your crossbow catches on your pant leg and fires straight into the rebrand’s thigh, shattering his femur and severing an artery. You all watch as he quickly bleeds out on the ground.

              Comment


                #82
                We probably won't be getting any answers out of him... I nod back towards Ivan and the Redbrand...

                Looks like it's up to us to find your brother. I am rocking on my toes, clearly ready to get moving.

                Screw knocking, kick the door! I make sure to move with Gudgeon as to be able to see past him when the door opens... bow still at full draw.
                If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                IGY6; 503.995.0257

                Comment


                  #83
                  By the GODS that was that really... no, it must have been an accident right... not a cruel jape surely...

                  "Alright, here we go be ready."

                  Gudgeon closes his eyes for a moment. Moradin give us the strength of the hammer and courage as steady as the anvil.

                  Gudgeon pushes the door open and moves into the "hideout" quickly moving to the side of the door to get out of the way of any premature arrows and looks around the room.

                  Perception check if needed: 1D20+3 = [18]+3 = 21


                  Originally posted by MAr
                  ... Nish deleted it...

                  Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                  Master Jar-Jar

                  Comment


                    #84
                    "Yebanut'sya!! Curse these damn pants, I told Yelena they were too wide at the knee! Well, my mistake, comrades. We going in blind then, yes?"

                    Ivan pulls the bolt back out of the guy's leg and wipes it on the grass, then loads it back in the crossbow. He pulls out a dagger at the ready as well.

                    As Gudgeon pushes the door open, Ivan steels his resolve then pushes inside right after him, moving to the opposite side of the door from Gudgeon.

                    Perception inside the hideout door: 1D20+3 = [10]+3 = 13

                    A bit dark in here, my eyes need to adjust.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      The door opens into a large room, it seems to have a pool of some kind in the middle of it and you can see a door on the left towards the back.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Door to the left. Pool in the center, so watch your footing... I say this as I enter the room, sidestepping out of the doorway opposite of Ivan (same side as Gudgeon).

                        Not all of us are going in blind.

                        Can't forget about that pool... who knows what may lurk below the surface.

                        Stay clear of the pool's edge, I don't trust it.
                        If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                        IGY6; 503.995.0257

                        Comment


                          #87
                          "Ba, afraid of a little water. If there were anything dangerous in there the water would be foul. Besides. Those humans would either have killed it or been killed by it." Gudgeons voice is quite and there is a hint of doubt in it but his face doesn't show any doubt.

                          Right? Yeah thats right. They did not seem smart or deadly enough to keep dangerous animals.

                          Gudgeon continues into the room slowly looking around the room as he goes. Despite his effort he can't help but keep getting distracted. Every few steps unable to stop himself from checking to make sure that he is not in front of Ivan's crossbow or glancing suspiciously at the water.

                          What is this? I charge into battle but one note from this man and I'm afraid of a drinking well?

                          Gudgeon seems to try to shake unpleasant thoughts from his mind.

                          Perception Check: 1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11


                          Originally posted by MAr
                          ... Nish deleted it...

                          Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                          Master Jar-Jar

                          Comment


                            #88
                            You don’t see anything amiss.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Gudgeon continues into the roomeyes darting back and forth, then back again to the well.

                              On reaching the door he looks over his shoulder to be sure that the others. Taking a deep breath he nods to them a silent question. Are you ready?

                              Originally posted by MAr
                              ... Nish deleted it...

                              Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                              Master Jar-Jar

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, Ivan moves further into the room.
                                "Davaiy, let's do this!" Ivan says quietly, seeing Gudgeon's nod.

                                Ivan starts looking for other doors or passageways
                                Perception: 1D20+3 = [10]+3 = 13

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X