instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I rotate my hips, pivoting my body, covering Pique as he moves...

    We have tickle fighting and rock skipping covered, what else could we possibly ever need? Me? I will stick to reading books and shooting things when called upon to do so.
    If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
    IGY6; 503.995.0257

    Comment


      After Ivan's failed attempt to unlock that door, he watches as Pique tries his hand. Assuming Pique was able to unlock the door...
      "I loosen lock for you yes? We make good team."

      Comment


        You don’t see any traps, and the door starts to open with a fairly loud squeak.

        Comment


          Pique stops door from moving further and whispers, "Ivan help me lift the door on the hinges a little then we can open it enough to take a peek in"
          "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

          Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

          Comment


            Aye

            Ivan helps Pique move the door more silently. Ivan takes a look inside once the door is open:

            Perception : 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5


            Chert voz'mi! Can't see a darn thing in here.

            Comment


              Pique works his way around the edge of the door to try and get a look beyond to see what we are getting ourselves into

              http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=242846
              1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19 Perception Check
              "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

              Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

              Comment


                You see into a room with a few bunks and a chest. It looks to be a sort of rest room for the guards out front.

                Comment


                  What do we got in there, boys? I can't see in there from this angle...
                  If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                  IGY6; 503.995.0257

                  Comment


                    Gudgeon stands scanning the room they are in while others check out the other side of the door.
                    Originally posted by MAr
                    ... Nish deleted it...

                    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                    Master Jar-Jar

                    Comment


                      "Looks to be the guard room", Pique whispers, "Think we need to secure this one before anyone else shows up"
                      Pique moves around the door looking for other entrances, while pulling a dagger.

                      http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=242856
                      1D20+8 = [2]+8 = 10 Stealth
                      http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=242857
                      1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20 Perception Check

                      "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                      Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                      Comment


                        I maneuver myself behind Pique and Ivan, so I can get a glimpse inside this "guard room"... I have my back to the door we barricaded, so I may still cover the doorway we had originally seen to our left.

                        Perception:
                        1D20 + 5 = 11 + 5 = 16

                        I quietly start to hum Springtime for Hitler.
                        If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                        IGY6; 503.995.0257

                        Comment


                          You don’t see anyone

                          Comment


                            Pique moves through room looking for any other doors/hatches.
                            "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                            Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                            Comment


                              Not really putting too much thought into it, almost instinctually, I follow Pique into the guard's room, keeping an eye on the doorway we just entered through.
                              If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                              IGY6; 503.995.0257

                              Comment


                                "Go a head and check it out. I will stand guard here while you find what you can."

                                Gudgeon stands in the doorway looking out into the room they just came from.

                                We either succeeded in getting in before they realized we aren't in the cave or this is a trap waiting to be sprung. I best be ready.
                                Originally posted by MAr
                                ... Nish deleted it...

                                Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                                Master Jar-Jar

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X