instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Character LMOP Mk2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ivan stands with Gudgeon outside the door, keeping watch. He gets a little bored and skips several more stones across the water pool.

    "So Gundren is your cousin, yes? What sort of business has he gotten himself into here? And what made you come look for him?"

    Comment


      I look around the room, not really trying to disturb anything, and not wanting to set down my bow... kinda looking under bunks and moving things with to toe of my boot.

      Perception: 1D20 + 5 = 10 + 5 = 15
      Investigation: 1D20 + 2 = 14 + 2 = 16

      Wanna pop that chest open? Maybe they left me a decent rapier or scimitar... I can trade them four short swords...

      I snicker a laugh at my own stupid joke.
      If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
      IGY6; 503.995.0257

      Comment


        Originally posted by Rainmaker View Post

        "So Gundren is your cousin, yes? What sort of business has he gotten himself into here? And what made you come look for him?"
        "Aye, I wish I knew. He sent me a letter asking me to meet him here. I know he has been looking for a mine our clan used to work. Some Orcs ran our Ancestors out of it long ago when they ran about everything alive out of this area."

        Gudeon clears his throat and spits on the floor just before mentioning the Orcs.
        Originally posted by MAr
        ... Nish deleted it...

        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

        Master Jar-Jar

        Comment


          Originally posted by Nish View Post

          "Aye, I wish I knew. He sent me a letter asking me to meet him here. I know he has been looking for a mine our clan used to work. Some Orcs ran our Ancestors out of it long ago when they ran about everything alive out of this area."

          Gudeon clears his throat and spits on the floor just before mentioning the Orcs.
          An empathetic look of disdain crosses Ivan's face as Gudgeon mentions Orcs.

          "Cursed demon-spawn, those creatures. We came upon a mine to the south-east of here that a local fellow told us was Gundren's claim. All but abandoned, possibly for some time. Well, more of a carved out area of the hill than much of a mine, though I apparently know nothing about mining." (remembering being chided by his compatriots about his enthusiasm for having discovered the "mine")

          Comment


            Upon overhearing Gudgeon talking to Ivan, I all but blurt out...

            What about Orcs?!

            I say it louder than I intend to, with no attemt to disguise my seething hatred of their kind...
            If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
            IGY6; 503.995.0257

            Comment


              "Ah, this mine he looks for is likely a legend or long ago destroyed and long dead Orcs from long ago. The legend says that the Orcs brought the war INTO the mine. Crushing our clan and it's allies. Eventually they were pushed back out of these lands but by that time our clan was scattered...

              We should worry less about history and more about taking advantage of the distraction. They will not wait in that cave for us forever."


              The corner of Gudgeons mouth curls into a friendly smile.

              "Humans do not live long enough to be patient."
              Originally posted by MAr
              ... Nish deleted it...

              Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

              Master Jar-Jar

              Comment


                Hear, hear! I like your style, let's push the objective like me mean it... find your brother or whatever. Let's do this!
                If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                IGY6; 503.995.0257

                Comment


                  Ivan crosses the pool room to wherever the last remaining unexplored door is...

                  "Since that one was locker room, this one must be showers, yes?" Trying his hand again at the lock pick...
                  Unlock last door in pool room, thvs tools prof: 1D20+3+2 = [13]+3+2 = 18

                  "I've got this one, comrades" He proudly swings the door open with a bit more gusto than he had intended. He reaches quickly to catch the door before it makes contact with the wall...
                  Dexterity, grab door: 1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20

                  He cringes anticipating a THUMP, but manages to barely snag the handle and arrest the door's momentum.
                  Steady now, don't get to cocky. Whew that was a close one.

                  Comment


                    I let out soft whistle, even moreso muffled by my scarf, almost like a sigh as Ivan swings the door and catches it right before it hits the wall.

                    That's the spirit, lad. One more time, WITH ENTHUSIAM...

                    I buttonhook/pivot past him with aggressive speed, curling my bow down to fit past him. As I sidestep through the door he just opened, I raise and draw my bow, stopping my movement just inside and to the side of the doorway. I am about a shoulders' width away from the doorway, to the opposite side of the door hinges.

                    Acrobatics: 1D20 + 4 = 14 + 4 = 18
                    Perception: 1D20 + 5 = 16 + 5 = 21

                    I call out what I see (I have darkvision 60', if necessary)...
                    If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                    IGY6; 503.995.0257

                    Comment


                      It’s a closet.

                      Comment


                        No, oh please no, AAAHHHH!!!!!

                        I step out noticeably dejected and bummed...

                        It's just closet.
                        If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                        IGY6; 503.995.0257

                        Comment


                          Gudgeon smiles.

                          "Down then."

                          Gudgeon goes back to the door that is hidden. Waits for his companions, and assuming they join him he leads the way threw the door and down the stairs as quietly as he can.

                          Stealth at Disadvantage: 1D20+2 = [15]+2 = 17
                          1D20+2 = [10]+2 = 12

                          Originally posted by MAr
                          ... Nish deleted it...

                          Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                          Master Jar-Jar

                          Comment


                            I regain my composure and confidence as I stride across the room to take up a position behind Gudgeon.

                            Right behind you.

                            Stealth: 1D20 + 4 = 13 + 4 = 17
                            If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                            IGY6; 503.995.0257

                            Comment


                              Ivan takes a look through the closet for anything of value or interest:
                              Investigation in closet: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5
                              (If he finds anything, he probably takes it)

                              Then he moves toward the basement door, following Gudgeon
                              "We've wasted much time, Davaiy!"

                              Stealth: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16

                              Comment


                                There is small pile of firewood, and a straw broom. Nothing of note.

                                alright, you all cruise down the stairs, stand by for more info once I am in front of a keyboard.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X