instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMoP, PbP game, lobby thread...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Works for me
    Originally posted by MAr
    ... Nish deleted it...

    Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

    Master Jar-Jar

    Comment


      #92
      With the party regrouped in the forest, to what I believe is due south of the ruins, we are, what, waiting for some sort of frenzy when the advance party returns with news that the bridges are cut?

      What are we waiting for, exactly?

      We don't actually know how many of them went into the cave to investigate, so we can't readily see their true strength of force up in the ruins... does this matter to us?

      Are we trying to keep our momentum and push with aggression?

      ​​​​​​​What time is it? Are we waiting for dusk to attack?
      Last edited by DavidBoren; 09-09-2020, 09:28 PM.
      If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
      IGY6; 503.995.0257

      Comment


        #93
        As I understand it we have regrouped. Ivan is the only one that has seen the Redbrands guarding the door, Because he signaled rather than shouting and I envision him hiding behind some brush, Gudgeon is under the impression that Ivan knows something and is waiting to follow his lead.

        That said I think the plan is to fight our way into the Ruined Manor.
        Originally posted by MAr
        ... Nish deleted it...

        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

        Master Jar-Jar

        Comment


          #94
          Sorry guys, that was probably me dropping the ball. I'll post something up here in a minute. I'm envisioning going in stealthy for as long as possible and finding our way to Glass Staff.

          Comment


            #95
            mtaylor : About how far are we from the two Redbrands at the door?

            Comment


              #96
              If part of your plan is to make Gudgeon aware of the Redbrands patrolling he would offer to go up the road acting drunk or lost to serve as a distraction while the more stealthy members of the party snuck up and incapacitated them.
              Originally posted by MAr
              ... Nish deleted it...

              Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

              Master Jar-Jar

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by Rainmaker View Post
                mtaylor : About how far are we from the two Redbrands at the door?
                You are about 30-40 feet. Close enough to hear.

                Edit-I posted this before I looked at the in character. That escalated quickly. I'll give you guys a free action before we go into initiative order since you so cleanly dispatched the first guy.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Well that escalated quickly.

                  So what is the situation now? 1 down or just injured? They seem to suspect me as part of the attack? How are from me are they and what are they doing?

                  Originally posted by MAr
                  ... Nish deleted it...

                  Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                  Master Jar-Jar

                  Comment


                    #99
                    One dead, one wondering what the hell just happened. He doesn't seem to be immediately blaming you, that may change after he regains his sense of the world.

                    Comment


                      Pique, you can have advantage on your sneak attack (try again, you might roll a 20) for that nat 20 stealth roll.

                      Comment


                      • Grendel

                        Grendel

                        commented
                        Editing a comment
                        1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21
                        Sneak Attack take two

                        Added to Pique's action in In Character thread also. Hopefully this works I was a little crestfallen with the that original roll.

                      O0oh, yeahhh... we are looking for someone... they have a hostage(s)... my general course of action is go to Red Base, kill everyone, get the flag back... "F" knocking, kick the door, type mentality... probably shouldn't casually forget about possible hostages. Lol.
                      If you need to talk, I will listen. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get it.
                      IGY6; 503.995.0257

                      Comment


                        Gudgeon is currently 100% focused on finding his cousin who he is convinced is in here and in danger.
                        Originally posted by MAr
                        ... Nish deleted it...

                        Originally posted by Axel "coffee-fueled, beer-cooled."

                        Master Jar-Jar

                        Comment


                          Pique's goal is to keep current companions alive and to stave off boredom. Pique is an adrenaline junky.
                          "When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

                          Feedback Link - https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...del-s-feedback

                          Comment


                            Ivan likes these guys, he likes to be part of a club. He also wants to turn some coin, whether by looting the bad guys or getting paid he doesn't mind. Though he would want to avoid such things as ransom, hostages, kidnapping, burglary etc. He's got a taint of vigilantism running in his blood.

                            Comment


                            • Nish

                              Nish

                              commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah, Gudgeon is lawful good so he would much rather disarm and tie this guy up until we are done in side. then send him off with a SKItA and a warning. But you know, Dwarves and family.

                            By the way Nish, you can have inspiration for that song.

                            Comment


                            • mtaylor

                              mtaylor

                              commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well that's disappointing

                            • DavidBoren

                              DavidBoren

                              commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's still amazing. Thanks for taking the time to investigate folk songs just to spice up our silly game.

                            • Rainmaker

                              Rainmaker

                              commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I vote the inspiration holds. I enjoyed it, read the songs a couple times and hummed a tune
                          Working...
                          X