instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source for non-black? E-Flex/Helix straps?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Source for non-black? E-Flex/Helix straps?

    Because they're permanently fixed to the plastic lock buckles, I'm having a devil of a time finding a replacement strap for my E-Flex that's not black or some other kind of loud color.

    JT/Empire made a few camo ones but they seem to have been exclusive to the special edition "Terrapat" version of the mask. Is there anyone making green or tan or camo straps that fit Vents-based masks?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	download-4.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	24418

    While I've got your ears, Empire EVS straps are not compatible, are they?
    ​​

    #2
    Km is the only company I know of.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Toestr View Post
      Km is the only company I know of.

      Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
      Thanks! Though looking at their designs, these people really seem to like marijuana.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by The Inflicted View Post

        Thanks! Though looking at their designs, these people really seem to like marijuana.
        I ordered their last supper strap, so they have products for good Christian boys too.

        Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Toestr View Post
          I ordered their last supper strap, so they have products for good Christian boys too.

          Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
          Wow, they ship fast. Thank you!

          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200901-082732.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	25681

          Comment

          Working...
          X