instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasaga Beach Paintbal Big Game, Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
    Also if there's any automag experts going, my buddies Longbow literally always needs help before a day of play. Last year it was shooting 400fps and I couldn't get it to come down.
    Looks like I only have a red spring for a lvl 10 bolt. I doubt that'll help unless he's got a UL trigger in it. He's welcome to try it if it's still shooting hot. And is he using CO2 or HPA?

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by ATBen View Post

      Looks like I only have a red spring for a lvl 10 bolt. I doubt that'll help unless he's got a UL trigger in it. He's welcome to try it if it's still shooting hot. And is he using CO2 or HPA?
      HPA. I haven't worked on it in a while, but IIRC it's an RT valve and lvl10 bolt setup. We'll see how it's behaving Sunday.

      Comment


        #33
        Red Monsters have the lead so far so keep it up.
        i hope you guys get better medic than what I seen today. Afternoon play was lazy medic time, up to have 3 in a 10foot circle chatting.
        If you see kilt medic your good with him.

        Ridge runner was a thought place to attack and defends.

        Rumble in the jungle field have an invisible wall for the out of bounds area. We holded them down at that spot at the end of afternoon after a victorious push from the left side field road, past the lab and into rumble.

        Oh carefully at our general staff in the final battle. Lazy first strikers got 3 of us including me that was on the front line.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by BenoitOWN View Post
          Red Monsters have the lead so far so keep it up.
          i hope you guys get better medic than what I seen today. Afternoon play was lazy medic time, up to have 3 in a 10foot circle chatting.
          If you see kilt medic your good with him.

          Ridge runner was a thought place to attack and defends.

          Rumble in the jungle field have an invisible wall for the out of bounds area. We holded them down at that spot at the end of afternoon after a victorious push from the left side field road, past the lab and into rumble.

          Oh carefully at our general staff in the final battle. Lazy first strikers got 3 of us including me that was on the front line.
          Thanks for the update sir! Ridge runner is always a blast to shoot from, always a bugger to shoot from . I'm still ooking forward to putting it down all over that damn field.

          And since there's a good bunch of us , I'll try and volunteer as a medic. I had fun running as a medic and my pump 10 years ago and I am positive that nothing has changed since then...

          Unfortunately I'll have to duck out before the final battle tomorrow. But I'm aiming to be there bright and early to load up and get chrono'd. Wagon is already packed.

          Comment


            #35
            Well guys, I had a good time today but frankly I was a little disappointed with the conduct of some players. With the number of participants so low, and the weather causing a lot of players to take frequent breaks, a lot of people were taking advantage of empty sections of the playing area to Dead Man Walk or follow refs through for cover.

            I know the DMW debate comes up from time to time, but I am not in support of it, and I voiced my concerns to the staff.

            I still had a good day out, and I hope you all did as well.



            Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #36
              I did not see some Dmw yesterday personally but I also will shoot at enemy players near refs. Glad you had a good time and sorry for the rain.

              Comment


                #37
                Jordan and I were reinserting when a guy walking and talking with a ref asked us if we were in then tapped us with his hand and said we were out. It looked like he had his blue arm bands tucked up his sleeves so you could not see them.

                Comment


                • Falcon16

                  Falcon16

                  commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mike pulled that same BS at I believe it was Carnage 3. walked up right next to Vapor from the mercenaries. Hence why none of us shot him. Asked if any of us lost a pod then proceeded to barrel tag us. Sketchy as all hell. Thankfully I went and complained to Viper as he watched the whole thing and he gave Mike shit for it.

                  I also found what happened there very unsporstmanlike and frankly if I had my way I would have gotten him judge punched for being a douche, I'd ask for the same to be done to the player in your story. That to me smacks of I can't beat you in a gunfight so I'll cheat.

                #38
                Originally posted by Ratzo View Post
                Jordan and I were reinserting when a guy walking and talking with a ref asked us if we were in then tapped us with his hand and said we were out. It looked like he had his blue arm bands tucked up his sleeves so you could not see them.
                Yeah, I had the same thing happen. Tucked armbands, walking with a group of refs. The last time it happened to me I refused to leave the field.

                I spoke to a couple refs to voice my displeasure. I think the limited number of players allowed people to really take advantage of the DMW tactic. On a day with 1000+ players, people catch on faster.



                Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Falcon16

                  Falcon16

                  commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After what I had happen (see my comment to Ratzo above) I made it clear to Viper that if he's going to allow that at his games then I'm just going to light up everyone until it's proven they are out or they get out because they can't take it. the DMW is unsportsmanlike and should be a judge punch or ejection if caught.

                #39
                Yea, that's what magfed players do when they run out of paint. Did it to us at the 2 story building at crossfire creek, which was like 25m from our spawn, so I just tagged up and went back to the hay bale/sandy berm on the corner of the road.

                I told them in the staging area that was such a cool tactic, like the real life navy seals or army rangers do in RL. Or kinda like hiding behind UN observers during a mortar or rocket attack.

                After that I started shooting anything and everything and blaming it on my "fogged" goggles. I shot some of our team, I roped a ref on the tape, even tagged a few camera men. GTF out of my way or just get out.

                Also our general did the exact same thing to them with a nerf rocket that took out blue's helicopter on route to the last mission before the final battle. Karma's a bitch. They're still whining about it on Facebook. I shot a rope or two into the crowd mingling by the refs trying to sort it all out from the sniper tower at the the back if the lab, scattered like rats.

                Comment


                  #40
                  Originally posted by ATBen View Post
                  Yea, that's what magfed players do when they run out of paint. Did it to us at the 2 story building at crossfire creek, which was like 25m from our spawn, so I just tagged up and went back to the hay bale/sandy berm on the corner of the road.

                  I told them in the staging area that was such a cool tactic, like the real life navy seals or army rangers do in RL. Or kinda like hiding behind UN observers during a mortar or rocket attack.

                  After that I started shooting anything and everything and blaming it on my "fogged" goggles. I shot some of our team, I roped a ref on the tape, even tagged a few camera men. GTF out of my way or just get out.

                  Also our general did the exact same thing to them with a nerf rocket that took out blue's helicopter on route to the last mission before the final battle. Karma's a bitch. They're still whining about it on Facebook. I shot a rope or two into the crowd mingling by the refs trying to sort it all out from the sniper tower at the the back if the lab, scattered like rats.
                  Hey! I was there for that chopper situation. Had a good laugh seeing how pissed they were.

                  I dunno, there were some shady tactics used overall at the big game. At one point there were several of us pushing the left ridge and two guys on the hill, one in a wood pile bunker, and one in the pillbox/tower thing. When the guy in the wood bunker was shot out, he literally stood up and yelled our positions to the guy in the tower, and then proceeded to talk mad shit to everyone on our team. Those blue shirt guys were mostly dicks.

                  Comment


                    #41
                    Hey Boyz, sorry again that i missed this! Sounds like in spite of a few annoying Blue players you had to deal with, you all had a good time! Hope to make the next one!
                    '96 RF Mini Cocker, '95 RF Autococker, Trilogy SF Autococker (mech'ed) , 68-Automag Classic, Banzai Splash Minimag, Warp Feed Gen 2 Micromag, Gen-E Matrix, Shoebox Shocker 4x4, Warp Feed Rainmaker, Mech'ed SP1 , Montneel Z-1, Tippmann Pro-Carbine, Tippmann Mini-Lite, Tippmann Model-98, Tippmann SL-68II , Tippmann 68-Special, Spyder .50 cal Opus/Opus-A , Spyder .50 cal Stormer

                    Meleager7 Feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/b...ager7-feedback

                    Comment


                    • Ratzo
                      Ratzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      November 1st Frosty's Revenge.
                  Working...
                  X