View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member
c6quad's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NC

that nickle finish was made like that. it's called "classic" finish i believe. i could be wrong about the name. to get that finish, you polish the body, then use tape for the design you want and beadblast it. then peel the tape and nickle plate it and that's the finish it will be.
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote