View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Canuck
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
... it is almost enough to drive a guy to quit playing.
Easy big fella, just remember the late, great John Lennon's famous line "I get by with a little help from my friends"... We can all pull together and make something great out of the current situation.

I admit that I have been splitting my time between two different fields - one, because I really appreciate the people and how things are managed and the other, because of, among other things, its proximity to home. I have yet to try out any of the fields on the Gatineau side of the river but would be willing to do so.

Honestly, I can't see the NCR supporting more than three or four fields provided that they are well managed and maintained to a reasonable level - this must include things like staging areas, store/shop facilities and, above all, on-field control (referees).

If I had to pick a standard for Canadian paintball fields to measure up to it would be TNT Paintball in Victoria, BC. If there were three fields like that in this area (Gatineau, West of Ottawa and East of Ottawa) everybody would be satisfied.

That's enough of a rant for now - I don't want to hijack this thread too much...

Canuck

Featuring Death: Bringing Honour to the Paintball Field

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote