View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
rithunder916

Send a message via AIM to rithunder916

I would be more than willing to help out in anyway I could!

I would love to see a poppet styled marker, that did not use batteries. Something pneu-framed, and something that would be very simple to make with existing parts. I do think the spyder platform would be best, as the bodies are easily available, barrels can be found quickly and easily, everyone has one sitting around somewhere, and they are cheap to pick up.

I myself am a huge fan of the closed bolt design. So something that works with that would be awesome!

For me, I would need to have the marker highly customizable, and I have been looking for a wood ball tatical marker that I could convert into other forms easily. I personally have been tinkering with the idea of a bulpup style marker for some time.

I was thinking of making a pneumatic timmy style marker. (no eye's or electronics). Then thought to myself it would be nice to bring back a GOOD closed bolt design. So that's where I stand. I want a closed bolt design, pneumaticly triggered (fast without electronics) that's light and customizable.

Mike