View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheLastBrunnenG

Cocker parts lot: body, Worr Frame, lots more

sold sold sold sold sold sold

No need to repeat the rules, we all know what they are. Prices are shipped & paypal'd. I'm Paypal verified & confirmed, plenty of feedback in sig.

One lot of cocker parts today. I'm scaling back and will only play once in a blue moon for a while, so project guns and the parts box have to go. Would prefer to sell as a lot, not part out.

sold sold sold sold $100 shipped & paypal'd for everything in the photo!sold sold sold sold

Lot includes:

05 Superstock Worr Frame - Select Fire Worrframe, dust black. Includes eye with eye cover and screw. Missing one grip screw, otherwise great condition.

05 Superstock Body - Drilled for eyes (of course). Great condition. Includes all lower internals (no bolt), dust blue P-block backblock, cocking rod, and dust black feedneck.

05 Superstock LPR - dust black, no barb.

Barrel - stock barrel, gloss blue. Probably from an 04 Prostock instead of an 05 Superstock because of the gloss finish.

Stock WGP 2K+ length nickel bolt, used, good condition.

Three pullpins: two black delrin, one silver metal.

Backblock, 2K+, black delrin.

Cocking rod

System-X beavertail, silver, in original package, great condition.

Red flame beavertail with screw, dinged up

Five baggies with misc valves, hammers, springs, etc. (came in a box with a cocker I bought... no guarantee of fit / condition)

----------

Post & PM.

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Last edited by TheLastBrunnenG; 04-26-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: sold sold sold sold sold
TheLastBrunnenG is offline   Reply With Quote