View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
ECAPNation
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to ECAPNation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
ECAP Sight Pins.. Retro Part Reborn!

For those that werent in the know about these from the past, many years back TASO offered up an iron sight combo that would clamp or set screw down to your barrel tip. I personally loved these things as I used to put on on my barrel for my space blaster electros to help aid me in shooting lefty. But with the recent resurgence of pump play I felt the need to bring them back.

HOLIDAY 2012 PRICING!!!!!
- 10% off in stock items!
- Free Shipping on Custom Made Parts!!

** For those that use ultralite barrels, I dont have a size for them yet I assumed that old dye barrels had the same OD I was wrong.... Next run Ill so Ill have two specific sizes made for the UL tips, and AA tips which fail inbetween 1 and 78ths.**

ALL ORDERS WILL NOW BE SHIPPED WITH BOTH FLAT POINT STEEL AND DELRIN SET SCREWS

Right now I have a run of 15 of each size I had cut, they will be set screw version not clamping. Right now Im still waiting on the screws to come in but more then likely they will be plastic tipped or flat ground so they wont mar your barrel.. I have both on the way to me which ever works better will be included. I should have them ready to go by Tuesday

What I have, All only will be in a brushed finish, polished slightly extra if you want that. In the future I may offer up the rear sights but that would involve a CNC shop to cut them.

15 - 1 inch Sight Pins - Older taso guns, lapco barrels, some others as well
10 - 7/8ths Sight Pins - Stock a5, phantom, TPX, Tac8's (not the newer ones), Sl68's
10 - 13/16ths Sight Pins - Sheridan, Palmer, and VM68 stock barrels...

Price - $15 Each shipped priority

Finished Ones.. They arent polished, but not bead blasted either.

1 inch on gun

7/8ths on gun

13/16ths on gun

Whole bunch of raw ones.
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL

Last edited by ECAPNation; 11-23-2012 at 01:41 PM.
ECAPNation is online now   Reply With Quote