View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tracker
Patient Zero

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
What kind of camera was it I want to wear one now.

*edit* also when i do the bunkering. I am always afraid that the ball will roll out and nothing comes out when I pull the trigger.
camera is a go pro helmetcam Hero HD, they really are awesome, waterproof to 100 feet, and take great 1080P footage as well

as for rollouts, i had sized the paint really well, i didnt have a rollout all day.. worst thing id get would get a ball with low velocity because it got 1/2way down the insert before it got stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the underdog View Post
nice move!

but u gotta switch them hands homie!
why do i need to switch hands just to bunker someone? and as you can see in the 3rd pic, i was shooting left handed just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
does that camera give your position away often? how do you like it? footages look clean.

and you are my hero...
umm honestly, i dont know... im sure it does give me away to some degree, but speedball in general, your position is known after you make a couple shots from your new bunker anyways.. i have been shot in it before, when i though i was behind a bunker, but apparently the camera was hanging out.

i like it alot.. editing the footage has proved to be a complete pain in the *** if you dont own a mac with finalcut.. i can accomplish some things, but more advanced stuff generally just aggravates me untill i move on to something else

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is online now   Reply With Quote