View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
With the appropriate bore you should never break good paint in a CCM. CCM can't guarantee that all us are going to use quality paint or have the sense enough to realize that paint size isn't there fault, so giving the largest bore idiot proofs it.
I can NOT reiterate this enough..... It is essential to use "decent" paint and size your paint correctly.
Over the past 6 months we have see such a huge increase in new pump players who don't even know how to size their paint properly. (If your not certain how to do it, PM or call me please!) Then you couple that with crappy, cheap paint and there is a real problem. We have had more than one or two guys call up after they get their brand new guns and are super P.O'd that they have consistency issues with ther gun, automatically assuming it is the gun and not user error.

We have talked about making a how to size paint video to help if there isn't already one out there.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote