View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
splatzplayer's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MD

Originally Posted by snaparen View Post
is it the kinda that goes in by the 12g or the kind that you need a vertical asa for?
I think it would take a vert asa. top looks like an reg or tank top. I used it on a mag as a foregrip.
splatzplayer is offline   Reply With Quote