View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
Chappy
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy68 View Post
Who won?
Good question, I'd like to know as well. Kept hearing red was ahead all day, but not by a lot.

I guess we(blue) only had three folks on the field at the whislte... I know i missed it So we had to go take back our Corner right off the bat. But we did so by 10:30 Myself, my buddy Rocky, and one of the Exiled souls rolled in at 10:29

I was also involved in two missions for us. We held some territory uneventfully, and then joined up with a patrol. I didn't survive the patrol, but they finished it out and got the points.

I know I sat on their corner for a bit around 2:30, pretty sure I kept 'em from getting the points. Couldn't change the flag, becasuse the cops were watching (that is amusing to say) But I hung out next to it while they inserted and held it for a good 10 mins after that(with a pump I might add!!)

All in all, this was an extremely fun scenario. I was impressed with how much the theme was present, without getting in the way of the paintball. A lot of other "producers" could've learned a few things from this game.

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with All the other pigs
Singing One more time around
Might do it
One more time around
Might make it

Soundgarden
RIP Mr. Cornell. thank you.

My Feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote