View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Active Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Uticus

Where you are in BC its likely that you will need a P.Eng licensed to practice in BC to stamp it. Your best bet (price wise) may be to look for a smaller local firm to take it on, and avoid the big named, Canada wide firms.

You might be able to get some help from local universities (they might be able to recommend people locally that work in similar areas), or even the yellow pages.
Uticus is offline   Reply With Quote