View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jaan's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: People's Republic of Massachusetts
Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Originally Posted by Detachment Bravo View Post
I've always been partial to "gaffer" tape myself. I have some New Zealand family that uses that term.
Gaffers tape is totally different from Duct or Duck tape. I used to work in TV and I love that stuff. I keep a roll of it in every tool box I have and in the workshop.

Gaffer tape is used by Gaffers in film and TV. It's generally a matte black finish. The glue is much better thank Duct / Duck tape and comes off clean. It's "just right" for a lot of, it's perfect for taping two AK-47 magazines together.

It costs a lot more, but it's worth it.

Gaffer tape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If your glasses fog up and you want to make your own mask fans, here's how;

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote