Got it back from BB today (3/10/2012). So lets talk about tolerances. There were a couple of issues.
The first I noticed was he forgot to mask off the steel pin in the trigger frame rail that acts as a cocking rod stop. What remains is a small, ineffective nub. Not a huge issue as the gun functions perfectly, but I am a little disappointed since we discussed it. This is the only issue I would attribute to the anodizer rather than the act of anodizing.
The next thing was that the ano process ate out the threads in the valve for the quick strip screw. BB rethreaded them and provided an insert. I had to cut the insert down a bit to fit properly. Now it works like a charm.
The hole in the trigger for the nylon insert is now larger than it was. It's not a press fit anymore, and you can place the nylon insert into the hole from the top. I thought this may be an issue, but I took a chance on it anyways. Due to the shape of the insert and the trigger frame halves, the insert is effectively captured in the trigger and doesn't go anywhere. I hot-glued it into place so I wouldn't lose it and it doesn't shift around, but I'm looking for a more permanent solution.
Lastly, I believe tolerances on most of the threads are a little off. This is by feel, but things were a bit looser going together. The main one I noticed was I was easily able to thread in the pump handle inserts. They were a real pain to remove, so that's actually a good thing in my mind. The rest of the threads are maybe a bit looser, but not enough to make any difference once they're all tightened down, with one exception. The trigger again - the forward trigger stop was pretty loose. It's the only one I lock-tighted in place during re-assembly.
But, she's all back in one piece and I shot her in the back yard. Holds air, fires, and is smooth as butter. So I'm happy with the outcome! I'll have to take her out and play some games to see how she fairs.
And now for the eye candy!