View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
I drive the boat.
Tugboater203's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oxford,CT
Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Does it have to be the type that go into the tank? I just got a Smart Parts on/off that attatches like an adapter between the valve and asa for $18. Smart parts sells them for $19 on their site.

Paintball is fun!
What others think of me Tugs Feedback

Last edited by Tugboater203; 08-18-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote