View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
worrptangl
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Well being that I'm the original owner of the orange/black mini buzzard I can attest to what was written. That gun is IMO the single finest gun that Earon has made!

I have also handled the pink one at Demonio's.

One the Gargoyle I agree with most of what he said. But I disagree with what he said about the pump stroke. It had to have been his. I have #23 and have played with Shadow's purple Garg, and both have pump strokes that rival a Carter.

On Lechooch's boxgun (currently with Jebus I believe) the pump issue he mentioned was due in part on the added ring that was normally milled with the pump handle itself. It didn't quite ever want to sit properly in the pump handle, and that cause some play and binding.

My boxgun that I traded for my current Gargoyle had some things that I didn't like. I was fortunate enough to be able to handle quite a few boxguns at Earon's. So I knew what I liked and what didn't. Overall I was extremely happy with my boxgun. it just wasn't MINE. I'm working on that though.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote