View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
ChaplainBane
Secret SWAT Team

Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane-O View Post
LOL we are talking about similar things here. You speak up when the "Facts" are not what you know them to be, and I usually do the same. So when you post a "Fact" like you did I called BS. Sorry it came off as very personal, it was meant to be more like "Come on dude seriously?" not a personal attack. For that I do apologize. But it is a discussion and people will disagree, so heres my take. Do you have proof other than forum postings about how PSP is in collusion with Kee and Procaps to keep Valken out of their league at all costs? This is what your post said to me, correct me if I am wrong on that.

OR in other words

Back up your assertion!

Having read that statement by Mr. Lane to ProPaintball.com, there are some statements that don't add up. Like the statement that there are 3 paint vendors, when in reality there are only 2. DXS/Procaps, a listed paint vendor was purchased by GI, another paint vendor back in December. That to me sounds like spin doctoring. Also, PSP has not blocked Valken from vending at PSP events, only from supplying paint, also, I have it on good authority, that the same tack was attempted, to block valken from providing paint at NPPL, but the move failed.
My wife came out of the closet as a furry to me, so I Divorced her, what would you do?

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote