View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
snaparen's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

Originally Posted by WALZ View Post
All you need to do is side-tap it with a 1/8 npt-28. You will also have to drill and tap the plug that the pierce pin runs through (8-32 or 10-32 can't remember right now). I use medium locktight to seal set screw. You will eighter need to cut the pierce pin off the valve pin or buy one for a c/a setup. If you are going to mount it on the grip frame you will need to make a solid 3/8 thick spacer to fit tight inside grip frame to mount to or buy a umb for it.
Or for the quick and dirty, just leave a empty 12g in the tube and think of it as a expansion chamber. That way you don't have to tap the face plug or replace your cup seal. It also makes for a easy conversion back to 12g, you just cap the 1/8 fitting and you back to stock class.
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is offline   Reply With Quote