View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 05:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
Latoolman
Fully Stocked

Well if this is how you judge us then your very mistaken.... There we're only a handful of contributor's also...

You need to take everything for what it is... Since the internet is so very anonymous people tend to get out of hand with their comments... plus the fact that you can't read emotion or attitude very well..

I think we clearly saw both sides of the fence... People tend to have stronger opinions here because we're a slightly older, dare I say wiser crowd... and maybe people only know of the negative without the possiblilty that maybe just maybe there is good in something, just not for them...

There's are also things called not posting anymore in the current discussion because your not going to persuade anyone to change their minds..

Several of us that have good experiences with union's have stayed in such... Not because of their past but because it fits what we want to do for a living and can survive on the funds generated by doing such...

I don't know why I felt I needed to post this.... Now we have learned our lesson of getting sucked into a no end discussion...

Fu** talking about work........ Let's go grab a beer and play some paintball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
A KL is like a samuri sword and should reflect the soul of the owner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
We came up with a plan... it involved a hijacked truck, two strippers, and lots of brass...

Last edited by Latoolman; 10-05-2007 at 05:33 AM.
Latoolman is offline   Reply With Quote