View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
TeamTRUsound

4 markers 4 sale

Morning everyone, so wife say's I have too many and need to part with a couple . So here is what I have, if you want other pictures please be specific as possibly to the marker. I am sorry to say but I only want to ship in the USA. I only except pay pal, this way everyone is covered. When I ship I will provide a tracking number. I may be up for trades, you never know what I could "need", well that is what I'll tell my wife. All prices are not set in stone. Shipping is include and I will give different prices on a bundle package.

Top is a stock Game Face Recon. $100
Right is a Game Face Recon with a 18" sniper barrel and scope. $150
Right is Game Face Impulse with 3 barrels, freak and 2 others I don't remember. $125
Bottom pistol is a Game Face, comes with stock barrel and longer proto type barrel. A similar gun was just sold on here without the loader ect. It went for $200, I am only asking $150 complete. The mask on the right I'll toss in with any sale for an extra $5. I am always looking for a good trade. I do have some extra parts that I'll send with each marker, like extra seals bolts ect. Like I said prices are not set in stone. I know what I originally paid, $250 each for the Recons, $425 for the Impulse w/o the barrels, and the pistol well lets just say because it is a Proto it was expensive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PAINTBALLGUNS102.jpg (93.1 KB, 695 views)

Last edited by TeamTRUsound; 03-16-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added picture
TeamTRUsound is offline   Reply With Quote