View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore
Flint's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder View Post
Want to convert the a central hole in the top of the body, first thing is to get the old feed neck off completely. I believe they are welded on so in a vice and smack with hammer? Or tap with hammer? Can't mill, ain't got one ( hell I'm going to have to borrow the vice!). Then have at it with a dremel?
Try seeing if its the threaded feed neck body first, out of four that i have, 3 have threaded, and one pressed in.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote