View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #16912 (permalink)
Deuce
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post

Oh, and John, that thing would break your wrist.
So can a pistol gripped short babrrel shotgun if you don't know what you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfy03 View Post
Precisely...found a lawyer back in FL that would set up a trust for $300 -- and was WELL versed in setting up trusts for the Class 3 guys.

I've been looking for a DIRT CHEAP lower to pickup..want to do an AR build in the near future - just need to find a really cheap lower. Want to do a "economy build" yet with really reliable parts!
Go with PSA. A year or so ago i'd have recommended Spikes Tactical since they're local to CFL, but their CS is **** and considering they have tactical in their name they completely lack tact when it comes to their professionalism in dealing with others. Josh knows what I'm talking about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Haven't planned on it unless you're in town and want to hang out. But I don't even know which day it is. The 13 and 14 ill be doing a BMW Rally in central Florida and a car club event at Daytona international speedway. Then the 22 is my wife's birthday.
Unfortunatly I won't be but we're planning to come down for a week at the beginning of Dec. It's pretty much dependent on us getting into a bigger vehicle though. We're working on it but the bank is playing games.